It is currently 26 Apr 2024 16:30

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Bimota SB6R
PostPosted: 28 Apr 2015 23:43 

Current ride: S1W,S2T,1125CR
As most of you know EBR in the US has gone into receivership so I am in need of gainful employment. Initially I am going to work for myself trading motorcycles. To do this I need a van and to finance the van my Bimota has to go.

It was first registered in May 97, I am the second owner and have had it since 2001. It has done less than 12000 miles. It is standard apart from MHP Carbon Fibre silencers, Datatag and a Spyball Patriot Alarm. It has 12 months MOT and has done less than 200 miles since being fitted with new Pirelli Diablo Corsa tyres, brake pads, chain and sprockets and battery.

It's not mint but is in lovely condition, is an appreciating modern classic and could be yours for £7000.

This was always going to be part of my dream garage but was difficult to justify using as a Harley-Davidson Dealer Principal then, when I went to EBR, I satisfied my need for speed with an 1190RX.

Please let me know if you or your friends could give it a good home.

Steve

Post subject: Re: Bimota SB6R
PostPosted: 28 Apr 2015 23:48 

I had one of those new and a SB6 got them at a very good price when Bimoto went down the pan again in early 2000ish the R was by far a better designed bike and what the 6 should have been, best of luck with your sale Steve