Last visit was: Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:04 am It is currently Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:04 am

All times are UTC+01:00




 [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 9:29 pm
Posts: 1390
Just made a batch of these, never done them before, dash board for S1

ImageIMG_0637 by ANDREW FRANCHI, on Flickr

Andy


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:48 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:17 pm
Posts: 8171
Location: Manchester
8-) :worthy:

_________________
Mithered ta death.
92 MB
96 S2T
98 S1W
00 M2
01 X1
03 P3
10 CR


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 6:54 pm
Posts: 1597
Current ride: Triumph ST - RS
Location: West Lothian, Bonnie Scotland
They look stunning :clap:

_________________
Better to Burn Out Than Fade Away

In the garage -

2001 X1
EBR 1190SX
KTM390 Duke
Triumph Street Triple RS
Ducati 1199
CCM Spitfire Scrambler


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 05, 2009 8:00 pm
Posts: 9176
Current ride: X1 2001 White Riot
Location: southampton
:yt: wow lovely job :yup:

_________________
Obey the principles without being bound by them.
Bruce Lee


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:22 pm 
Offline
Milf Hunter
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 4:47 pm
Posts: 4954
Current ride: '98 S1
Location: Wessex
Glad to see you have got your mojo back. (No pun intended). :worthy:

_________________
I started out with nothing and still got most of it left.


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:37 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu May 07, 2009 9:27 pm
Posts: 1258
Current ride: XB12s,S1WL, Triumph
Location: Glossop in't th'hills
Mmmm. They look nice. How much Andy ?


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 9:29 pm
Posts: 1390
Hi Dave,
Dashes are £120.00 each.

Regards

Andy


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 9:29 pm
Posts: 1390
mojomick wrote:
Glad to see you have got your mojo back. (No pun intended). :worthy:



Its still actually in limp mode mate but what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger (so I'm told).

Andy


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:19 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:34 pm
Posts: 647
Current ride: m2 cyclone
Location: leicester
Mmmm m2 one next ? :?:


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:59 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu May 07, 2009 9:27 pm
Posts: 1258
Current ride: XB12s,S1WL, Triumph
Location: Glossop in't th'hills
spondon440 wrote:
Hi Dave,
Dashes are £120.00 each.

Regards

Andy


I think I know what father Christmas will be bringing this year. Ho Ho Ho.


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 9:29 pm
Posts: 1390
:D


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 9:29 pm
Posts: 1390
coco wrote:
Mmmm m2 one next ? :?:


Really doubt it mate, they are to difficult to do as the clocks don't have separate casings so would have to make the casings separately and I doubt if anyone would want to pay enough for such an extravagance.
Put another way, it was easier and cheaper for me to fit an X1 front end to mine.

Andy


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:24 pm 
Offline
proff. patpending
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 8:20 pm
Posts: 14611
Current ride: Victoria Sponge
Location: Bristol - Gateway to all things good
spondon440 wrote:
coco wrote:
Mmmm m2 one next ? :?:


Really doubt it mate, they are to difficult to do as the clocks don't have separate casings so would have to make the casings separately and I doubt if anyone would want to pay enough for such an extravagance.
Put another way, it was easier and cheaper for me to fit an X1 front end to mine.

Andy


Or use X1 cups :idea:

_________________
08 Specialized Langster


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 9:29 pm
Posts: 1390
pash wrote:
spondon440 wrote:
coco wrote:
Mmmm m2 one next ? :?:


Really doubt it mate, they are to difficult to do as the clocks don't have separate casings so would have to make the casings separately and I doubt if anyone would want to pay enough for such an extravagance.
Put another way, it was easier and cheaper for me to fit an X1 front end to mine.

Andy


Or use X1 cups :idea:


Just to fussy mate, it would mean me finding cups and I'm not sure its a big market anyway.
Think I have drawn it, just never made it.

Andy


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:51 am 
Offline
proff. patpending
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 8:20 pm
Posts: 14611
Current ride: Victoria Sponge
Location: Bristol - Gateway to all things good
spondon440 wrote:
pash wrote:
spondon440 wrote:
coco wrote:
Mmmm m2 one next ? :?:


Really doubt it mate, they are to difficult to do as the clocks don't have separate casings so would have to make the casings separately and I doubt if anyone would want to pay enough for such an extravagance.
Put another way, it was easier and cheaper for me to fit an X1 front end to mine.

Andy


Or use X1 cups :idea:


Just to fussy mate, it would mean me finding cups and I'm not sure its a big market anyway.
Think I have drawn it, just never made it.

Andy

Understood. I like D cups me.

_________________
08 Specialized Langster


Top
   
 
 [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 Next

All times are UTC+01:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot] and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited