2003 Buell XB9R Firebolt
Fairly standard looking bike, in excellent condition, with 7258 miles on the clock, with the following subtle or longevity modifications:
• Speedo sensor voltage dropped to prevent failure (sensor itself replaced at the same time!)
• Oil pump drive gear upgraded to Lucky Hands gear
• Original ‘enclosed’ drive belt removed, with bespoke simple guard fitted
• RHS Air Scoop fitted to help keep the rear cylinder cool
• Free Spirits belt tensioner
• Lubrication nipple fitted to gearbox Output shaft
• Buell Frame Pucks
• Polished original header pipes
• Remus twin exit exhaust (2 baffle options – Remus and a slightly more open set)
• Later, wider mirrors (with the option of the original ones being refitted)
Bike has been run on Synthetic Motul 7100 V Twin Oil (standard Harley oil in the gearbox) since I have owned it (last changed prior to current off-season storage period).
It is fitted with Continental Sport Attack 3 tyres, with plenty of life left on them.
It has always been a fair-weather bike for me and I guess any previous owners, judging from the overall condition. All original equipment will come with the bike (belt guards, exhaust etc.) and I have a spare, new in the box, final drive belt.
Comes with some service history (original manual/service book, receipts from Maz and photo record of any servicing that I have done).
If anyone is interested I'll dig it out from it's winter hibernation and take some more photos. Bike is in Preston, Lancashire.
Looking for £3600 ono.