It is currently 28 Mar 2024 14:57

All times are UTC

Post subject: Buell XB12S Cherry Red
PostPosted: 25 May 2019 23:24 

Current ride: xb12
Reluctantly selling my Buell but need funds and I have not ridden it for 6 years due to new family. The bike has been stored in my garage for 6+ years under a dust sheet. I have a visited it a few times to change fuel and oil etc. Bike starts first time every time and rides like a dream. The bike is in very good condition. Has a Remus exhaust which is part of the race tune pack (Stage 1) that it got when bought from new. I bought the bike in 2008 when it was a year old with a few thousand miles on it - it now has 14800 miles. Looking for £4750 but may be open to offers...

Bike MOT'd this week so it will have one years MOT.

Included is the original exhaust (Unsused) and original tail as I have put a tail tidy piece on. The bike has the rare cherry wheels that look stunning. A few chips on these as seen in the pics but they still look great.

The bike had a new OEM belt about one year ago but 20 miles ago so its practically brand new. The tyres (Pirelli) have also got a lot of life left in them. I have 2 keys, the original log book and user manual and mini toolkit which fits under the seat.

There is only one bad thing and that is that the warning light for the fan is on as the fan has not worked almost since the day I got it. I spoke to Harley about this and they said that it does not do much anyway unless you live in a very hot country. I have ridden this bike on hot summer days and it does not get any hotter than a friends Buell which had a working fan. The bike is cooled by air not from the fan and the fan is designed to kick in if needed.

Welcome to view but test ride will need full bike price as deposit. The bike can be collected from Bromley - Kent.

Attachments:
buell4.jpg
buell4.jpg [ 2.71 MiB | Viewed 1709 times ]
buell2.jpg
buell2.jpg [ 3.12 MiB | Viewed 1709 times ]
buell3.jpg
buell3.jpg [ 3.44 MiB | Viewed 1709 times ]
Buellmay.jpg
Buellmay.jpg [ 4.01 MiB | Viewed 1709 times ]
PostPosted: 06 Jun 2019 15:57 

Current ride: xb12
The Bike is now SOLD...