It is currently 29 Mar 2024 01:15

All times are UTC

Post subject: Re: Yamaha 600 Diversion
PostPosted: 01 Jun 2009 16:35 
Dear All, first I'd like to send many appologies to Mr Worm, as I'm an IceHole and bite far to quickly!!! Secondly the "Full GIVI System does include Panniers and Top Box!!!!!
Now I'm going to hand you over to the Young Lady selling this Classic Machine:-
HI my name ISNT MRS ICEHOLE, ill never sell it at this rate. !!!!! Its been my only bike for the last 15 years and its took me to the south of france and all over!!!!!! its a good machine and deserves some more TLC!!!! No insults, thankyou.
I wanted a twin again and rode my other halfs Harley Super Glide Sport and Buell XBR9R. I test rode a STREET ROD and liked that and now own one, so want to sell the DIVVY and would love it to go to a good home and give so much pleasure to next owner, so please if you know of anyone who may be interested, outside BUELLS SITE I would be grateful. It is in good condition for its age and its now classed as a JAP CLASSIC AS ITS OVER 15 YEARS OLD!!!!!!
They say its good that you ride and enjoy it, thats all that matters to me and someone out there may love the DIVVY the same, and yes i know you are going to say why am i selling then!!!!! But ive just turned 50 and have gone mad and got the STREETROD, so thats the end of the saga, im off for my dinner. To all out there
LIVE TO RIDE-RIDE TO LIVE. :worthy: :worthy: xxxxxxx STREET ROD SUE

PostPosted: 07 Jun 2009 23:16 
Quote:
HI my name ISNT MRS ICEHOLE, ill never sell it at this rate. !!!!! Its been my only bike for the last 15 years and its took me to the south of france and all over!!!!!! its a good machine and deserves some more TLC!!!! No insults, thankyou.
I wanted a twin again and rode my other halfs Harley Super Glide Sport and Buell XBR9R. I test rode a STREET ROD and liked that and now own one, so want to sell the DIVVY and would love it to go to a good home and give so much pleasure to next owner, so please if you know of anyone who may be interested, outside BUELLS SITE I would be grateful. It is in good condition for its age and its now classed as a JAP CLASSIC AS ITS OVER 15 YEARS OLD!!!!!!
They say its good that you ride and enjoy it, thats all that matters to me and someone out there may love the DIVVY the same, and yes i know you are going to say why am i selling then!!!!! But ive just turned 50 and have gone mad and got the STREETROD, so thats the end of the saga, im off for my dinner. To all out there
LIVE TO RIDE-RIDE TO LIVE. xxxxxxx STREET ROD SUE

This person is most cool. A proper biker and someone you do not come across much these days.

PostPosted: 08 Jun 2009 17:57 
hi the flying duchman, cheers for the comment, its so nice to get a reply too. yeh i do lurrve my bikes and want to get as much enjoyment from the street rod as well, just want some great weather and want to go ride as far as possible. i just really feel at want with the world when im riding. ive now got the harley same as my fella and we just want to ride as much as pos!!!!!!!!
thankyou for your comment and take care out there, ride safe!!!!!!
see you at East Kirkby lincolnshire Aviation Centre, thats a very interesting place too. they have the Lancasters there, its such a good day out. Lets pray for sunshine :sun: :sun: :sun:
Ill sneak in for free on my fellas white firebolt XB9R see you there bye 8-)

PostPosted: 08 Jun 2009 18:04 

You'll only get in fer nowt if you're of the contradictory gender ;)

PostPosted: 10 Jun 2009 21:16 
The Nagged Hubby

I enjoyed reading this :D
Good for you Street Rod Sue :worthy:

Nate.

Post subject: SORRY, ITS GONE!!!!
PostPosted: 12 Jun 2009 19:23 
Sorry Cats & Kittens, (& Worms!) The Machine Of Your Dreams, has been SOLD!!! :o :shock: :? :clap:
The new owner rode off into the Sunset this afternoon!! :sun:
Poor Sue was a mass of tears :cry: , she's loosing an old friend!! :roll:
Sue just has to console herself with a very fast H-D Street Rod!!! :yup:
I can only catch her on the corners!!! :headbang:
Thank God for XB9 Firebolts!!! :old: