Last visit was: Mon May 20, 2019 10:14 am It is currently Mon May 20, 2019 10:14 am

All times are UTC+01:00




 [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:46 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:59 pm
Posts: 92
Current ride: cyclone
Location: Sunderland
small petrol tank wanted, condition unimportant give me a shout if you have one!!

_________________
I don't wanna tickle......... I'd rather ride ma' mode rrrr sickle !!!


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 3:29 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:59 pm
Posts: 92
Current ride: cyclone
Location: Sunderland
hells bells 1007 views and not one of you buggers has a petrol tank!?!?!?!?!?

_________________
I don't wanna tickle......... I'd rather ride ma' mode rrrr sickle !!!


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:10 pm
Posts: 2485
Current ride: Buell ulysses
Location: Telford
found this on ebay if its any good
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Suffolk-QUAL ... Sw7ExcY~1e

_________________
Buell Ulysses XB12X 06/08
CCM R30 (650cc) 02
Norton Dominators


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 22, 2009 6:43 pm
Posts: 2225
Current ride: S1`s
Location: Llanelli South Wales
:? What are you willing to pay ?


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 22, 2009 6:43 pm
Posts: 2225
Current ride: S1`s
Location: Llanelli South Wales
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2002-Buell-C ... SwZW5aDf7r
Manta it


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 22, 2009 6:43 pm
Posts: 2225
Current ride: S1`s
Location: Llanelli South Wales
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Buell-S1-pet ... 7675.l2557
you missed this one :hehe:


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:37 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:59 pm
Posts: 92
Current ride: cyclone
Location: Sunderland
TOPGUMM wrote:
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Buell-S1-petrol-Fuel-tank-/153343142852?hash=item23b3f6abc4%3Ag%3AJ5UAAOSwaJ9cQJe2&nma=true&si=2EsvBMwLz5PwQmocV5DPY14GTVg%253D&orig_cvip=true&nordt=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557
you missed this one :hehe:



what a teaser :shut: I would have been delighted with that ! bugger

_________________
I don't wanna tickle......... I'd rather ride ma' mode rrrr sickle !!!


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 22, 2009 6:43 pm
Posts: 2225
Current ride: S1`s
Location: Llanelli South Wales
What are you hoping to do, and are you only wanting a scruffy tank ?


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:07 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:59 pm
Posts: 92
Current ride: cyclone
Location: Sunderland
TOPGUMM wrote:
:? What are you willing to pay ?


The going rate?

Just missed this one

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Buell-S1-pet ... 7675.l2557

_________________
I don't wanna tickle......... I'd rather ride ma' mode rrrr sickle !!!


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:44 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 1:55 pm
Posts: 4625
Current ride: S1W X1 NK650 K100 +
Location: Perth WA, occasionally Quorn, UK
ferreteer wrote:
hells bells 1007 views and not one of you buggers has a petrol tank!?!?!?!?!?


I have, but it's in Australia :)

_________________
Travelling through time at the speed of light


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:31 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:59 pm
Posts: 92
Current ride: cyclone
Location: Sunderland
Bonzo wrote:
ferreteer wrote:
hells bells 1007 views and not one of you buggers has a petrol tank!?!?!?!?!?


I have, but it's in Australia :)


What a teaser!! :4roz:

dont' post a pic that would be torture!!! :couch:

_________________
I don't wanna tickle......... I'd rather ride ma' mode rrrr sickle !!!


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:33 pm 
Offline
proff. patpending
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 8:20 pm
Posts: 14661
Current ride: Victoria Sponge
Location: Bristol - Gateway to all things good
I have one that I will part with. Paint peeled. No damage. Make me an offer by PM.

_________________
08 Specialized Langster


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:46 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 1:55 pm
Posts: 4625
Current ride: S1W X1 NK650 K100 +
Location: Perth WA, occasionally Quorn, UK
ferreteer wrote:
Bonzo wrote:
ferreteer wrote:
hells bells 1007 views and not one of you buggers has a petrol tank!?!?!?!?!?


I have, but it's in Australia :)


What a teaser!! :4roz:

dont' post a pic that would be torture!!! :couch:


I would, but I now have a suspicion you are looking for a small BUELL petrol tank, ie, skinny S1/M2 type? My small tank is a small Honda tank.

_________________
Travelling through time at the speed of light


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:07 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:11 am
Posts: 23
Current ride: XB12X
Bonzo wrote:
ferreteer wrote:
Bonzo wrote:
ferreteer wrote:
hells bells 1007 views and not one of you buggers has a petrol tank!?!?!?!?!?


I have, but it's in Australia :)


What a teaser!! :4roz:

dont' post a pic that would be torture!!! :couch:


I would, but I now have a suspicion you are looking for a small BUELL petrol tank, ie, skinny S1/M2 type? My small tank is a small Honda tank.

:rotfl:


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2019 2:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 7:42 pm
Posts: 2809
Current ride: M2 Razorback
Location: Mouth of the Port in the Shire of Hamp
GX07 wrote:
Bonzo wrote:
ferreteer wrote:
Bonzo wrote:
ferreteer wrote:
hells bells 1007 views and not one of you buggers has a petrol tank!?!?!?!?!?


I have, but it's in Australia :)


What a teaser!! :4roz:

dont' post a pic that would be torture!!! :couch:


I would, but I now have a suspicion you are looking for a small BUELL petrol tank, ie, skinny S1/M2 type? My small tank is a small Honda tank.

:rotfl:

:rotfl: Pure class! :clap:

_________________
'98 M2 Razorback, it's a keeper.


Top
   
 
 [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 Next

All times are UTC+01:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot] and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited