Last visit was: Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:53 am It is currently Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:53 am

All times are UTC+01:00




 [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 6:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 22, 2009 6:43 pm
Posts: 2694
Current ride: S1`s
Location: Llanelli South Wales
Will send you a key which is similar to the BMW one , only going on the pic sent. there must be 1000`s of keys there lOl old cars, padlocks , even vespa :rotfl:


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 6:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:06 pm
Posts: 857
Current ride: 2004 Buell XB 12s
Location: Schoorl ,Netherlands
TOPGUMM wrote:
Will send you a key which is similar to the BMW one , only going on the pic sent. there must be 1000`s of keys there lOl old cars, padlocks , even vespa :rotfl:



Colin ,
Any chance you have keys that are used for the headstock lock on the early tubers and S1 buells?

Cheers

_________________
The sound of a V-twin engine braking is music to my ears!!


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 6:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 05, 2009 8:00 pm
Posts: 9756
Current ride: X1 2001 White Riot
Location: southampton
Bonzo wrote:
Nutah wrote:
that Straylan sun is cooking your hide
you need to moisturize more Bonzo :rotfl: :rotfl:


Yeah, I should follow the old slip, slop, slap routine, but I can't be bothered :P


:hehe:

_________________
Obey the principles without being bound by them.
Bruce Lee


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 10:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 22, 2009 6:43 pm
Posts: 2694
Current ride: S1`s
Location: Llanelli South Wales
brother in buells wrote:
TOPGUMM wrote:
Will send you a key which is similar to the BMW one , only going on the pic sent. there must be 1000`s of keys there lOl old cars, padlocks , even vespa :rotfl:



Colin ,
Any chance you have keys that are used for the headstock lock on the early tubers and S1 buells?

Cheers

I`ll have a look tomorrow Mees :P
Never use the things myself.


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 8:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:06 pm
Posts: 857
Current ride: 2004 Buell XB 12s
Location: Schoorl ,Netherlands
TOPGUMM wrote:
brother in buells wrote:
TOPGUMM wrote:
Will send you a key which is similar to the BMW one , only going on the pic sent. there must be 1000`s of keys there lOl old cars, padlocks , even vespa :rotfl:



Colin ,
Any chance you have keys that are used for the headstock lock on the early tubers and S1 buells?

Cheers

I`ll have a look tomorrow Mees :P
Never use the things myself.


Thanks!
:yup:

_________________
The sound of a V-twin engine braking is music to my ears!!


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 11:23 pm 
Offline
proff. patpending
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 8:20 pm
Posts: 14708
Current ride: Victoria Sponge
Location: Bristol - Gateway to all things good
I had a few Mees...

_________________
08 Specialized Langster


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 2:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 22, 2009 6:43 pm
Posts: 2694
Current ride: S1`s
Location: Llanelli South Wales
Got one which i`ll send you, bits of rust here and there.
They are a NE-8


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 6:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:06 pm
Posts: 857
Current ride: 2004 Buell XB 12s
Location: Schoorl ,Netherlands
TOPGUMM wrote:
Got one which i`ll send you, bits of rust here and there.
They are a NE-8


pm replied

_________________
The sound of a V-twin engine braking is music to my ears!!


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 6:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:06 pm
Posts: 857
Current ride: 2004 Buell XB 12s
Location: Schoorl ,Netherlands
pash wrote:
I had a few Mees...


And gave them away lOl

_________________
The sound of a V-twin engine braking is music to my ears!!


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 4:50 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:15 pm
Posts: 4
Current ride: Buell M2
Location: Derbyshire
Well, I appreciate you apologising for 'hi-jacking' the thread....actually Ive got a number of Yam Keys...used to have 2 xt500's.....gtbh......amazed that people havent takem my request seriously (apart from a couple of guys)! just want a tuber in excellent fettle with the ability to have the ocassional pillion! take it easy peeps, David 👍


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 6:06 am 
Offline
proff. patpending
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 8:20 pm
Posts: 14708
Current ride: Victoria Sponge
Location: Bristol - Gateway to all things good
PM Arge, he has one for sale.

Or find him here - https://www.facebook.com/paul.argent.18

_________________
08 Specialized Langster


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 3:58 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:59 pm
Posts: 105
Current ride: cyclone
Location: Sunderland
he doesn't unfortunately, Iv'e already corresponded with him

_________________
I don't wanna tickle......... I'd rather ride ma' mode rrrr sickle !!!


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:01 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:15 pm
Posts: 4
Current ride: Buell M2
Location: Derbyshire
Got one now! Thanks for posts....(apart from yam key issue)....😃........now for a new love/hate relationship with an M2!!....(or so I've been told) 👍


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 05, 2009 8:00 pm
Posts: 9756
Current ride: X1 2001 White Riot
Location: southampton
:sun: nice result enjoy the Buell David :yup:

_________________
Obey the principles without being bound by them.
Bruce Lee


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 5:28 pm
Posts: 7112
Current ride: Muffin 2001 X1
DavidACU wrote:
Got one now! Thanks for posts....(apart from yam key issue)....😃........now for a new love/hate relationship with an M2!!....(or so I've been told) 👍

Did you buy the one off Robin?

_________________
2001 X1 2009 1125CR 2006 Uly X2 and a fully Maz'd S1


Top
   
 
 [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 Next

All times are UTC+01:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Brandwatch [Bot], CommonCrawl [Bot] and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited