Last visit was: Thu Sep 23, 2021 4:31 am It is currently Thu Sep 23, 2021 4:31 am

All times are UTC+01:00




 [ 9 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Ecm spy cable
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:09 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:00 am
Posts: 57
Current ride: Buell XB9S
Hi, anybody have one of these for sale or know where I could get one from please ?

Thanks barney


Top
   
 
 Post subject: Re: Ecm spy cable
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2021 12:43 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:58 pm
Posts: 1495
Current ride: Buell 1125R
barney66 wrote:
Hi, anybody have one of these for sale or know where I could get one from please ?

Thanks barney


I've got one I can loan to see if you can do anything with it. On the premise of course that you will return it to me when you're done or if I desperately need it (unlikely). May give you a bit of breathing space to find one of your own.
Send a PM with your address & I'll ship it to you. Just pay the shipping back.

_________________
Ride Safe & Stay between the hedgerows.


Top
   
 
 Post subject: Re: Ecm spy cable
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2021 5:20 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:00 am
Posts: 57
Current ride: Buell XB9S
Jazzbutcher wrote:
barney66 wrote:
Hi, anybody have one of these for sale or know where I could get one from please ?

Thanks barney


I've got one I can loan to see if you can do anything with it. On the premise of course that you will return it to me when you're done or if I desperately need it (unlikely). May give you a bit of breathing space to find one of your own.
Send a PM with your address & I'll ship it to you. Just pay the shipping back.



Thank you very much for the offer, that is very kind of you, if I can’t find one to purchase I will take you up on the offer if it’s still stands.

I would like to buy one for the reason that I have never used on one or ecmspy so it would be a long learning curve with hopefully help needed off the kind people on here, very much like yourself,

Thanks again for the reply and offer
barney


Top
   
 
 Post subject: Re: Ecm spy cable
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2021 12:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2015 4:06 pm
Posts: 45
Current ride: ulysses
Location: Northamptonshire
:idea: It might be easier for you to buy a bluetooth dongle which you connect to your diagnostic plug.You can then download the ecmdroid app to your phone. This will enable you to check/clear error codes, re-set your tps and afv. Hopefully the last two will solve your problem.


Top
   
 
 Post subject: Re: Ecm spy cable
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2021 1:00 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:00 am
Posts: 57
Current ride: Buell XB9S
Stick wrote:
:idea: It might be easier for you to buy a bluetooth dongle which you connect to your diagnostic plug.You can then download the ecmdroid app to your phone. This will enable you to check/clear error codes, re-set your tps and afv. Hopefully the last two will solve your problem.

Thanks for the reply
any idea where I can buy one of these please ?

Thanks barney


Top
   
 
 Post subject: Re: Ecm spy cable
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2021 5:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 05, 2009 8:00 pm
Posts: 10123
Current ride: X1 2001
Location: southampton
Pash normaly has some cables for sale :yup:


Top
   
 
 Post subject: Re: Ecm spy cable
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2021 6:23 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:00 am
Posts: 57
Current ride: Buell XB9S
Nutah wrote:
Pash normaly has some cables for sale :yup:

Sent a Pm over a week ago and no reply, unless he’s not been on


Top
   
 
 Post subject: Re: Ecm spy cable
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2021 10:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 05, 2009 8:00 pm
Posts: 10123
Current ride: X1 2001
Location: southampton
:mrgreen: he is now,& replied in the other thread :sun:


Top
   
 
 Post subject: Re: Ecm spy cable
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2021 5:15 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:00 am
Posts: 57
Current ride: Buell XB9S
Nutah wrote:
:mrgreen: he is now,& replied in the other thread :sun:

Thanks, ordered one off him, in the post Today


Top
   
 
 [ 9 posts ] 

All times are UTC+01:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot] and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited