Last visit was: Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:49 am It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:49 am

All times are UTC+01:00

[ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 Next
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:23 pm 

Keep on keeping on and I find that hospital people above nurses are seldom people persons.... ;)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:56 pm 

Current ride: Buell 1125R
att wrote:
Keep on keeping on and I find that hospital people above nurses are seldom people persons.... ;)

Thanks Att,

Yeah bouncing back already.
I know a few Consultants that could do with going on a course on how to talk to people in a non medical way.
I asked one before when I was waiting on a transplant "Could my liver problems be why I'm depressed & having massive mood swings".
"They are two completely different organs" was his reply. I didn't think it was worth continuing with the conversation.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:17 pm 

7.15 & heard F**k all from the Consultant, looks like it'll be after the weekend now.
I hope the Consultants next shit is a F****n hedgehog the TWAT.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:13 pm 

Current ride: S1`s
Jazzbutcher wrote:
I hope the Consultants next shit is a F****n hedgehog the TWAT.

:potm:

lOl

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:22 pm 

Current ride: XB9SX
That’s very interesting Paul. I didn’t fully appreciate your condition.

One of my earlier therapists mentioned liver imbalance when l described some of my weirder experiences. But one trait was an unreal sense of euphoria that lasted half a day or so. :?

I guess there could have been corresponding downs, but l don’t think this is the same as manic depressives suffer. This may explain the return of your demons? :?

On the plus side, you can be kind to a liver and it is one organ that can regenerate. A friends much older brother was diagnosed with severely low liver function, but they made a miraculous recovery just by giving their liver a rest. ;) Hope that helps some.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:26 pm 

Oh yeah, forgot to mention what should be obvious to a consultant. livers affect chemistry, chemistry affects the brain......simples! :roll:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:35 pm 

edd wrote:
Oh yeah, forgot to mention what should be obvious to a consultant. livers affect chemistry, chemistry affects the brain......simples! :roll:

Yeah I thought so too.
Consultants, too much education by rote & voyeurism if you ask me.
I had a Registrar stick a great whacking needle into my stomach area to get some fluid whilst I was laid on a trolley in a corridor, really f****n hurt all the time he was moving it around & he told me it couldn't possibly be hurting as he was in the right place?
Arrogant doesn't even come close.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:42 pm 

Current ride: X1 2001 White Riot
i think you should have punched him , it normally gets the message across ;)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 12:16 am 

Nutah wrote:
i think you should have punched him , it normally gets the message across ;)

If I wasn't waiting for a liver, I wouldn't have hesitated, after he'd withdrawn the needle which was about 8 inches long & F****N seriously thick
The same guy also sat on the end of my bed & told me that my kidneys were failing because of the toxins from my liver & that the probability was that I would have to have a kidney transplant at the same time. I said so in all probability that ain't gonna happen is it, (I was a total realist at that point) he just said there isn't much chance then just walked off. I told the main Consultant (The one that had commented on the brain & liver) about his bedside manner & I didn't see the Registrar on the ward again after that.
He was just an arrogant C**t & I hope his shits since have been large arachnids especially the ones that flick their back hairs and irritate the F**k out of his rusty sheriffs badge.
I'm in no way slagging the NHS, they did & are doing a great job, there are just one or two "God complexes usually with underlings going on".
The one who didn't contact me today? I'm back at the Clinic next week, if he's around I shall make it very clear that what he did was not ok, leaving me with this shit over the weekend & will talk to the main Consultant & try my best to really fuck his next weekend up for him.
Hopefully he'll think about what he's promising people before he does it next time.
My realist is kicking back in & when it does I will bounce back with a vengeance and make sure any plans are stuck to by making sure everyone I deal with logs everything in the my notes. That really works, I've worked in that system before & know how it works.
The night horrors I was told for the first time are associated to the meds, I found that out on my last visit for the first time after 6 F****n years of reporting having them, must be more people having the same symptoms as that's usually the cause of change. They also now have a way of prescribing with time release meds that limits this. I've been saying for six years & they've developed a cure & not told me till now. I sometimes wonder if they speak English but they don't they speak medical Jargon.
Anyway have a great weekend folks I'm going to despite that Twat.
Leaking shit on here helps, sorry you have to read it.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:48 am 

Excess meds have caught up with me and totally wiped me out & I can't do much, really tired. Hope the weekend passes quickly but time feels very, very slow. Feeling ok though, very calm, reflection & reading time I guess.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:01 am 

Respect to your positive mind set. Hang in there dude! :sun:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:45 pm 

Thanks Edd.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:19 am 

Feeling ok this Am, although sore throat & burning inner ear & the tooth I had extracted a week ago is again throbbing like a hammered thumb. Hopefully hot salt water rinses will sort them out.
The trouble with high doses of immune suppressants is any old opportunistic bacterial or viral infection has a greater chance of taking hold. Got thrush to come yet as my gob seems to be the target. Fuck! On top of that no laughs for me or I'll be changing my pants. Steering well clear of the jokes & funny pics pages heh heh.
On the whole more upbeat in mood.
Thanks for your attention & support Folks. I know this has F**k all to do with the site so thanks for putting up with it.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:37 am 

Current ride: Xt500 , 1125 CR
Location: Tiddly village near the throbbing metropolis of Rugby
Count me in for Santa Pod when you're up for it JB.....best wishes buddy...

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:03 pm 

Ohsteveo wrote:
Count me in for Santa Pod when you're up for it JB.....best wishes buddy...

Thanks for that, do you mean going down or having a go?
Either way will be cool for me, just someone there to help un-crush my ego when I stall on the start line would be great heh heh.
I'm guessing this buoyant feeling today will pass & I'll be up & down for a while but if this gradual lift continues 28th Sept will be when I'm up for it.
Gus gave me pretty detailed instructions which was very cool of him, whether I'll be able to follow them with adrenaline surging who knows but he also said there will be lots of first timers so I won't be the only F**k up on the day hopefully.
Thanks Steve, as always it will be great to see you.
By the way thanks for the A road blast before Jacksdale, forgot to mention it. Sorry my mate was a steady rider but on the upside he probably saved my life with those wheel bearings going.

[ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 Next