Last visit was: Tue Aug 11, 2020 4:57 pm It is currently Tue Aug 11, 2020 4:57 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

[ 475 posts ]  Go to page Previous 128 29 30 31 32 Next
 Post subject: Re: CONRONA VIRUS....
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 10:35 am 

Current ride: The wife
Bless

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 11:39 am 

Dusty wrote:
I really feel for Iwan.What I feel is not printable.

Perhaps start a fund to buy him a change of hat and glasses, might just make him smile, now he can move his face again...

Wilier La Triestina
Scott CR1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 12:35 am 

Current ride: XB9SX
Dusty wrote:
Happened to notice a commercial aircraft do a strange u turn out over the Celtic Sea on my Flightradar this morning. Later realised it was Tui holidays flight ftom Manchester to Lanzarote. It transpires they made an announcement to cancel holidays to Spain. Good enough for the bleating feckers who in their words "deserve a holiday". :evil:

I couldn’t help but laugh to myself when l heard about the quarantine for people who jetted away, but it all seems a bit late in the day and ill thought out. Even the Spanish Ambassador thought so. :roll:

l would have thought that airports were an ideal place to initiate track and trace. Just test everyone who leaves the country and take all their details making them record on a shit load of forms everything they plan to do abroad and what they actually did again on their return. Then let them go home, but give them instructions on how to contain any potential virus and monitor them before another test after two weeks. Then bang on their doors if they fail to turn up for a test. Job creation for out of work administrators and would teach the jolly sun seekers a lesson for being so self indulgent! :evil:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:52 am 

edd wrote:
Dusty wrote:
Happened to notice a commercial aircraft do a strange u turn out over the Celtic Sea on my Flightradar this morning. Later realised it was Tui holidays flight ftom Manchester to Lanzarote. It transpires they made an announcement to cancel holidays to Spain. Good enough for the bleating feckers who in their words "deserve a holiday". :evil:

I couldn’t help but laugh to myself when l heard about the quarantine for people who jetted away, but it all seems a bit late in the day and ill thought out. Even the Spanish Ambassador thought so. :roll:

l would have thought that airports were an ideal place to initiate track and trace. Just test everyone who leaves the country and take all their details making them record on a shit load of forms everything they plan to do abroad and what they actually did again on their return. Then let them go home, but give them instructions on how to contain any potential virus and monitor them before another test after two weeks. Then bang on their doors if they fail to turn up for a test. Job creation for out of work administrators and would teach the jolly sun seekers a lesson for being so self indulgent! :evil:

Just what this country needs, more joyless wankers.
Some of us travel because we have to, some of us have interests wider than the pox ridden UK and some of us need to get away from the joyless miserable bastards who think we should all live like them.......Or one day one of us will march into miserable town and destroy as many joyless bastards as we can with all kinds of things that create pretty and cheerful colours, make loud bangs and rip miserable people limb from limb.

Now whilst this may be a comforting thought for the joyless bastards relatives, this kind of direct action is frowned upon by the Judiciary, because they too are mostly miserable bastrds.

So you see the joyless bastards protect each other through laws......But once the law doesn`t matter because the chirpy person has a terminal disease, then we can all look forward to fireworks on what will hopefully be a regular basis for a month or two.

FUCKINGHELL.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:07 am 

att wrote:

Some of us travel because we have to, some of us have interests wider than the pox ridden UK and some of us need to get away from the joyless miserable bastards who think we should all live like them.......Or one day one of us will march into miserable town and destroy as many joyless bastards as we can with all kinds of things that create pretty and cheerful colours, make loud bangs and rip miserable people limb from limb.

Now whilst this may be a comforting thought for the joyless bastards relatives, this kind of direct action is frowned upon by the Judiciary, because they too are mostly miserable bastrds.

So you see the joyless bastards protect each other through laws......But once the law doesn`t matter because the chirpy person has a terminal disease, then we can all look forward to fireworks on what will hopefully be a regular basis for a month or two.

FUCKINGHELL.

Yawn...

Wilier La Triestina
Scott CR1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:12 am 

att wrote:
edd wrote:
Dusty wrote:

FUCKINGHELL.

Cor blimey gov! I was referring to holiday makers not essential users......whatever! Most people who meet me think l’m generally upbeat and positive! I’m happy that l gave you another excuse to vent your obviously bottled up anger! ;)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:39 am 

Current ride: Buell ulysses
edd wrote:
att wrote:
edd wrote:
Dusty wrote:

FUCKINGHELL.

Cor blimey gov! I was referring to holiday makers not essential users......whatever! Most people who meet me think l’m generally upbeat and positive! I’m happy that l gave you another excuse to vent your obviously bottled up anger! ;)

think it's the wine that helps with the un-bottling of the anger .

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:22 am 

Current ride: A black one
Location: Wales. The land of dragons, welshcakes and full reservoirs.
If you will feed the troll......

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:23 am 

Current ride: The wife
att wrote:
Or one day one of us will march into miserable town and destroy as many joyless bastards as we can with all kinds of things that create pretty and cheerful colours, make loud bangs and rip miserable people limb from limb.

Have bollocks been made available to the general public from the NHS?, cause that's the only way a lot of people would get some!

If there's any chance of grabbing me an ounce of whatever it is your smoking....I'll have one ;)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 12:47 pm 

Finmows wrote:
att wrote:
Or one day one of us will march into miserable town and destroy as many joyless bastards as we can with all kinds of things that create pretty and cheerful colours, make loud bangs and rip miserable people limb from limb.

Have bollocks been made available to the general public from the NHS?, cause that's the only way a lot of people would get some!

If there's any chance of grabbing me an ounce of whatever it is your smoking....I'll have one ;)

This appears to be working for some people .

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 1:42 pm 

Dusty wrote:
If you will feed the troll......

Indeed, the original internet troll, however not as the term would have it these days, I have always spoken from me and usually others find it polemic, controversial, uncomfortable....Why?

Because the majority of the UK population lack vision, imagination, balls, backbone.....I could go on, but have you ever wondered how it is to live amongst such mediocrity? It is stifling, suffocating, akin to being in a place where you do not entirely fit in.

Now, if you cannot see the similarities between the way our society is now in the UK and the early days of the Red Revolution and how the GDR operated, then you are lost, you are all sleepwalking into totalitarianism because of your own respective acquiescence.....I have seen my freedoms eroded all over Europe and it is getting worse, it seems the EU and the UK think the only way of keeping peace is via complete control of the populations and I for one am fed up with it all, I am nothing special, just a human that believes in the choice to use his own brain and so long as it causes no harm to others, then quite what is the problem.

The only way out of this system is usually death, some take that option, perhaps why suicide is at an all time high and we are all complicit in this, we are all to blame if you want to go down that road, personally I don`t, as all the time I can fight, cause problems and air my thoughts I shall.

FUCK THE WORLD.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 4:19 pm 

Your thinking about ‘Old Blighty’ and our people as well as in the EU are actually quite close to my own att. We just go about things differently. Other than that, no l am not like you. Maybe people on here tolerate you so much because your rants are usually good value and less boring to them than my meanderings! lOl

As for gonads; I thought the golden rule of forums was not to take anything on here too seriously or personally. I don’t. ;)

Keep on doing Your thing though if you think it will make a difference! 8-)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:36 am 

Current ride: K100
I'm beginning to think the conspiracy theorists may be right (especially if Russia and China collude)

Step 1 - Ensure the US elects an idiot as president (not hard)
Step 2 - "accidentally" release a deadly virus (dead easy, 2 labs in the vicinity)
Step 3 - keep it low key with disinformation until it's spread itself internationally (also easy)
Step 4 - Clamp down hard at home to stamp it out (easy if you're a totalitarian state and know it's coming)
Step 5 - Let the US president and his followers do the rest.

Total casualties in this war so far:-

China - 4,634 (stable)
US - 153,845 (and climbing)

Step 6 - Get the US president to withdraw 12,000 troops from Germany ?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2020 9:28 am 

Current ride: Buell 1125R
[quote="edd")

As for gonads; I thought the golden rule of forums was not to take anything on here too seriously or personally. I don’t. ;)

I thought the golden rule of forums was not to get personal? JB

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2020 9:36 am 

Jazzbutcher wrote:
[quote="edd")

I thought the golden rule of forums was not to get personal? JB

Could be a bit of a hindrance on the dating web sites lOl

[ 475 posts ]  Go to page Previous 128 29 30 31 32 Next