Last visit was: Tue Jan 19, 2021 2:21 am It is currently Tue Jan 19, 2021 2:21 am

All times are UTC+01:00




 [ 587 posts ]  Go to page Previous 134 35 36 37 3840 Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: CONRONA VIRUS....
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2020 10:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 05, 2009 8:00 pm
Posts: 10097
Current ride: X1 2001
Location: southampton
.....Hookers & coke . :mrgreen: :rotfl:


Top
   
 
 Post subject: Re: CONRONA VIRUS....
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2020 3:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 1:13 pm
Posts: 3126
Current ride: XB9SX
Nutah wrote:
.....Hookers & coke . :mrgreen: :rotfl:



Nice idea, but l don’t want to spend it all in 2 weeks! :hehe:


Top
   
 
 Post subject: Re: CONRONA VIRUS....
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 05, 2009 8:00 pm
Posts: 10097
Current ride: X1 2001
Location: southampton
:rotfl:


Top
   
 
 Post subject: Re: CONRONA VIRUS....
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2020 9:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 5:28 pm
Posts: 7164
Current ride: Muffin 2001 X1
att wrote:
conquistador wrote:
An interesting legal judgement in Portugal regarding the accuracy of the PCR tests:
Said the ruling, dated November 11: “In view of current scientific evidence, this test shows itself to be unable to determine beyond reasonable doubt that such positivity corresponds, in fact, to the infection of a person by the SARS-CoV-2 virus”.


Indeed, the test has always been unreliable because it can pick up the virus in your system even if the virus left 6 months previous, it is a poor test, yet we are not told that....Seems it is not in our own interests :roll: T Cell response is not widely understood by the scientific community, but they do know that it chops up the virus and dispatched it to the glands to dispose of, because the T cells have been doing this with other Corona virus since forever!

The whole way in which the Govt. has dealt with this and the information from the so called experts is not entirely truthful and they have manipulated the figures to manipulate us....I have no idea why and do not subscribe to conspiracy theories, having debunked a few in my time....I really think it is the fact that a major over reaction to a disease that is not that lethal to the majority population has made them paint the room and they are all stood in the corner, working out just how the fuck they get out of the room.

Fucking idiots.....And plenty of scientists that are more qualified that Witty and his bum chum that are trying to call the Govt. out, yet MSM won`t give them airtime!

In conclusion......It is all bollocks, don`t get me wrong Covid kills people, but then so does seasonal flu and usually more that covid in a bad year!

Every time I try to say things like this I get shot down in flames , everything you posted has been said by real experts in their fields BUT so many people now seem to think that the only experts that give correct info are the ones on the Gov corona virus updates despite the fact they change what they tell us on a regular basis and keep contradicting themselves. I truly believe it's because they over reacted at the beginning because of false inaccurate modelling and like you say have dug such a deep hole they don't know how to get back out of it.

_________________
2001 X1 2009 1125CR 2006 Uly X2 and a fully Maz'd S1


Top
   
 
 Post subject: Re: CONRONA VIRUS....
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2020 11:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 09, 2009 12:24 am
Posts: 1693
kevmean wrote:
att wrote:
conquistador wrote:
An interesting legal judgement in Portugal regarding the accuracy of the PCR tests:
Said the ruling, dated November 11: “In view of current scientific evidence, this test shows itself to be unable to determine beyond reasonable doubt that such positivity corresponds, in fact, to the infection of a person by the SARS-CoV-2 virus”.


Indeed, the test has always been unreliable because it can pick up the virus in your system even if the virus left 6 months previous, it is a poor test, yet we are not told that....Seems it is not in our own interests :roll: T Cell response is not widely understood by the scientific community, but they do know that it chops up the virus and dispatched it to the glands to dispose of, because the T cells have been doing this with other Corona virus since forever!

The whole way in which the Govt. has dealt with this and the information from the so called experts is not entirely truthful and they have manipulated the figures to manipulate us....I have no idea why and do not subscribe to conspiracy theories, having debunked a few in my time....I really think it is the fact that a major over reaction to a disease that is not that lethal to the majority population has made them paint the room and they are all stood in the corner, working out just how the fuck they get out of the room.

Fucking idiots.....And plenty of scientists that are more qualified that Witty and his bum chum that are trying to call the Govt. out, yet MSM won`t give them airtime!

In conclusion......It is all bollocks, don`t get me wrong Covid kills people, but then so does seasonal flu and usually more that covid in a bad year!

Every time I try to say things like this I get shot down in flames , everything you posted has been said by real experts in their fields BUT so many people now seem to think that the only experts that give correct info are the ones on the Gov corona virus updates despite the fact they change what they tell us on a regular basis and keep contradicting themselves. I truly believe it's because they over reacted at the beginning because of false inaccurate modelling and like you say have dug such a deep hole they don't know how to get back out of it.


TV Kev, TV man......It is the only thing the majority believe, they are told that social media is all fake news, so they only have TV to rely on and it is being used to manipulate big time....I will go so far as to say that I am concerned how it is being used and is so reminiscent of 1917 Russia, I know they only had Radio, but the message and the chosen audience is the same :shock:

Align that with our freedoms being taken from us, not curtailed, but taken in law and then look at how willing people are to grass up their neighbours, look at how the ANPR is being used to monitor cars from tier 3 going into tier 2 and the Police stopping them.....Now look at the language being used around the vaccine and how you are treated if you say you do not choose to take the vaccine.........Proper fucking scary times man, scary....I am seriously concerned for our futures having read enough of communist regimes and how they come about, it is strikingly similar.


Top
   
 
 Post subject: Re: CONRONA VIRUS....
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2020 2:18 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 1:13 pm
Posts: 3126
Current ride: XB9SX
Whatever you believe may be going down, wouldn’t you expect that before government decisions are finalised or announcements made to the greater public regarding the ‘pandemic’ that established ‘crony capitalists’ and major corporations are allowed to get their fingers in the pie, and for smart money to be moved from A to B in readiness for event C?

And maybe the floundering gaffs we see by our leaders are just the eddy currents stirred up by an underlying flow we are not supposed to know? :?


Top
   
 
 Post subject: Re: CONRONA VIRUS....
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:32 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 09, 2009 12:24 am
Posts: 1693
edd wrote:
Whatever you believe may be going down, wouldn’t you expect that before government decisions are finalised or announcements made to the greater public regarding the ‘pandemic’ that established ‘crony capitalists’ and major corporations are allowed to get their fingers in the pie, and for smart money to be moved from A to B in readiness for event C?

And maybe the floundering gaffs we see by our leaders are just the eddy currents stirred up by an underlying flow we are not supposed to know? :?


They have used the pandemic to do just that.....Not sure where you have been but it has been all over the media about the corruption running into Billions and moving money is a piece of piss when your mates own the banks.

They want all we have and they will get it. :(


Top
   
 
 Post subject: Re: CONRONA VIRUS....
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:01 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:10 pm
Posts: 3222
Current ride: Buell ulysses
Location: Telford
:yt:
The Great Reset

_________________
Buell Ulysses XB12X 06/08
CCM R30 (650cc) 02
Norton Dominators


Top
   
 
 Post subject: Re: CONRONA VIRUS....
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:40 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 5:10 pm
Posts: 2082
Current ride: 99 Cyclone M2
Location: Liverpool
Wasn't sure if this should have gone into the pics that make you laugh as it's too close to the truth ;)


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

_________________
Last year I joined a group for anti-social people
We haven't met yet.


Top
   
 
 Post subject: Re: CONRONA VIRUS....
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 09, 2009 12:24 am
Posts: 1693
Chumocracy once again....
https://www.theguardian.com/news/audio/ ... chumocracy


Top
   
 
 Post subject: Re: CONRONA VIRUS....
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2020 1:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 2:02 pm
Posts: 777
Proper news source:
https://bylinetimes.com/

_________________
2001 X1
2001 M2
2004 S4R
2017 Street Triple RS
Wilier La Triestina
Scott CR1


Top
   
 
 Post subject: Re: CONRONA VIRUS....
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2020 6:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 05, 2009 8:00 pm
Posts: 10097
Current ride: X1 2001
Location: southampton
gusm2 wrote:
Wasn't sure if this should have gone into the pics that make you laugh as it's too close to the truth ;)



:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:


Top
   
 
 Post subject: Re: CONRONA VIRUS....
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2020 6:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 22, 2009 6:43 pm
Posts: 2794
Current ride: S1`s
Location: Llanelli South Wales
Utopia on amazon prime. https://www.amazon.co.uk/Utopia-Season-1/dp/B08CZ576NF just finished watching this . It is good fun... :P
no spoilers


Top
   
 
 Post subject: Re: CONRONA VIRUS....
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:47 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 5:10 pm
Posts: 2082
Current ride: 99 Cyclone M2
Location: Liverpool
att wrote:
kevmean wrote:
att wrote:
conquistador wrote:
An interesting legal judgement in Portugal regarding the accuracy of the PCR tests:
Said the ruling, dated November 11: “In view of current scientific evidence, this test shows itself to be unable to determine beyond reasonable doubt that such positivity corresponds, in fact, to the infection of a person by the SARS-CoV-2 virus”.


Indeed, the test has always been unreliable because it can pick up the virus in your system even if the virus left 6 months previous, it is a poor test, yet we are not told that....Seems it is not in our own interests :roll: T Cell response is not widely understood by the scientific community, but they do know that it chops up the virus and dispatched it to the glands to dispose of, because the T cells have been doing this with other Corona virus since forever!

The whole way in which the Govt. has dealt with this and the information from the so called experts is not entirely truthful and they have manipulated the figures to manipulate us....I have no idea why and do not subscribe to conspiracy theories, having debunked a few in my time....I really think it is the fact that a major over reaction to a disease that is not that lethal to the majority population has made them paint the room and they are all stood in the corner, working out just how the fuck they get out of the room.

Fucking idiots.....And plenty of scientists that are more qualified that Witty and his bum chum that are trying to call the Govt. out, yet MSM won`t give them airtime!

In conclusion......It is all bollocks, don`t get me wrong Covid kills people, but then so does seasonal flu and usually more that covid in a bad year!

Every time I try to say things like this I get shot down in flames , everything you posted has been said by real experts in their fields BUT so many people now seem to think that the only experts that give correct info are the ones on the Gov corona virus updates despite the fact they change what they tell us on a regular basis and keep contradicting themselves. I truly believe it's because they over reacted at the beginning because of false inaccurate modelling and like you say have dug such a deep hole they don't know how to get back out of it.


TV Kev, TV man......It is the only thing the majority believe, they are told that social media is all fake news, so they only have TV to rely on and it is being used to manipulate big time....I will go so far as to say that I am concerned how it is being used and is so reminiscent of 1917 Russia, I know they only had Radio, but the message and the chosen audience is the same :shock:

Align that with our freedoms being taken from us, not curtailed, but taken in law and then look at how willing people are to grass up their neighbours, look at how the ANPR is being used to monitor cars from tier 3 going into tier 2 and the Police stopping them.....Now look at the language being used around the vaccine and how you are treated if you say you do not choose to take the vaccine.........Proper fucking scary times man, scary....I am seriously concerned for our futures having read enough of communist regimes and how they come about, it is strikingly similar.


I ran the gauntlet up to Scotland today to visit my mum who is 80 next month, must say the M6 was fairly quiet

_________________
Last year I joined a group for anti-social people
We haven't met yet.


Top
   
 
 Post subject: Re: CONRONA VIRUS....
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2020 10:38 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:10 pm
Posts: 3222
Current ride: Buell ulysses
Location: Telford
A Scottish Scouser .
Im sure someone will be along soon with an anecdote
until then
http://www.liverpoolscottish.org.uk/ind ... -world-war

_________________
Buell Ulysses XB12X 06/08
CCM R30 (650cc) 02
Norton Dominators


Top
   
 
 [ 587 posts ]  Go to page Previous 134 35 36 37 3840 Next

All times are UTC+01:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot] and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited