Last visit was: Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:07 am It is currently Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:07 am

All times are UTC+01:00

[ 587 posts ]  Go to page Previous 135 36 37 38 39 40 Next
 Post subject: Re: CONRONA VIRUS....
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2020 11:15 am 

Meanwhile: https://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/covid ... ons-possi1

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

2017 Street Triple RS
Wilier La Triestina
Scott CR1

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2020 4:11 pm 

Current ride: Buell 1125R
Interesting.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2020 4:44 pm 

Current ride: 99 Cyclone M2
barney wrote:
A Scottish Scouser .
Im sure someone will be along soon with an anecdote
until then
http://www.liverpoolscottish.org.uk/ind ... -world-war

I only defected in 2001 ;)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2020 5:46 pm 

Current ride: XB9SX
att wrote:

They have used the pandemic to do just that.....Not sure where you have been but it has been all over the media about the corruption running into Billions and moving money is a piece of piss when your mates own the banks.

They want all we have and they will get it. :(

Do you think that the conspiracy to take it all is international or mainly national? I ask because if it's just a certain element of our own usual 'establishment' with their nose's in the trough I take a smidgeon of encouragement. I.e. they can only shit on their doorstep so many times before it becomes a bit messy and the people here can vote with their pencils.....up the pigs **** with any luck! :evil:

Possibly related and back to Brexit; at least Boris appeared to be batting for the UK yesterday. After all the months of shouting it came down to what we said at the start; the EU can't stand the thought of an 'independent and enterprising' Britain.....and they still want our fish! :roll:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2020 10:20 pm 

Mind you now that Johnny Foreigner owns most of our major industries and ports, that may be of little significance in controlling where the money goes! :?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2020 1:00 pm 

” In the future, we will eliminate the soul with medicine. Under the pretext of a ‘healthy point of view’, there will be a vaccine by which the human body will be treated as soon as possible directly at birth, so that the human being cannot develop the thought of the existence of soul and Spirit.
To materialistic doctors, will be entrusted the task of removing the soul of humanity. As today, people are vaccinated against this disease or that disease, so in the future, children will be vaccinated with a substance that can be produced precisely in such a way that people, thanks to this vaccination, will be immune to being subjected to the “madness” of spiritual life. He would be extremely smart, but he would not develop a conscience, and that is the true goal of some materialistic circles.
With such a vaccine, you can easily make the etheric body loose in the physical body. Once the etheric body is detached, the relationship between the universe and the etheric body would become extremely unstable, and man would become an automaton, for the physical body of man must be polished on this Earth by spiritual will. So, the vaccine becomes a kind of arymanique force; man can no longer get rid of a given materialistic feeling. He becomes materialistic of constitution and can no longer rise to the spiritual “.

Rudolf Steiner (1861-1925)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2020 6:45 pm 

Ivermectin is a drug already used to kill parasites and is a cheap drug and used in Africa and South America, so no taxpayer money for big pharma....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tq8SXOBy-4w&feature=youtu.be

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2020 7:23 pm 

Current ride: S1W,S2T,1125CR
Thanks, Att. That made fascinating viewing and seems like an impassioned speech from a very genuine medical researcher who really has the best interests of the less privileged at heart.

Seemed so exciting that I googled it and came up with this information on Wikipedia -

SARS-CoV-2[edit]
Ivermectin has antiviral effects against several distinct positive-sense single-strand RNA viruses, including SARS-CoV-2.[84] Ivermectin inhibits replication of SARS-CoV-2 in monkey kidney cell culture with an IC50 of 2.2 - 2.8 µM, making it a possible candidate for COVID-19 drug repurposing research.[85][86] The doses used in cell culture would require 104 larger doses in humans based on this data, which does not look promising as an effective treatment for COVID-19.[87][88] Such high doses of ivermectin are not covered by the current human-use approvals of the drug and could be dangerous, as the likely antiviral mechanism of action is the suppression of a host cellular process,[88] specifically the inhibition of nuclear transport by importin α/β1.[89] Moreover, cell culture experiments also showed promise for ivermectin treating Dengue, but later failed in animal models.[87]

On 10 April 2020, the FDA issued guidance to not use ivermectin intended for animals as treatment for COVID-19 in humans.[90]

A preprint published in April 2020 claimed benefits of ivermectin in the treatment of COVID-19, but it was a retrospective study based on questionable hospital data from Surgisphere and was withdrawn at the end of May. The preprint led to several government agencies in Latin America recommending ivermectin as a COVID-19 treatment; these recommendations were later denounced by the regional WHO office.[91]

So, who do we trust and is Wikipedia just a tool of the hierarchy which is being used to discredit our philanthropist and his friends?

Steve

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2020 7:46 pm 

Mitch wrote:
” In the future, we will eliminate the soul with medicine. Under the pretext of a ‘healthy point of view’, there will be a vaccine by which the human body will be treated as soon as possible directly at birth, so that the human being cannot develop the thought of the existence of soul and Spirit.
To materialistic doctors, will be entrusted the task of removing the soul of humanity. As today, people are vaccinated against this disease or that disease, so in the future, children will be vaccinated with a substance that can be produced precisely in such a way that people, thanks to this vaccination, will be immune to being subjected to the “madness” of spiritual life. He would be extremely smart, but he would not develop a conscience, and that is the true goal of some materialistic circles.
With such a vaccine, you can easily make the etheric body loose in the physical body. Once the etheric body is detached, the relationship between the universe and the etheric body would become extremely unstable, and man would become an automaton, for the physical body of man must be polished on this Earth by spiritual will. So, the vaccine becomes a kind of arymanique force; man can no longer get rid of a given materialistic feeling. He becomes materialistic of constitution and can no longer rise to the spiritual “.

Which is why l try to avoid non essential drugs and to endeavour to achieve a natural ‘high’! :sun:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2020 7:58 pm 

ursus americanus wrote:
Thanks, Att. That made fascinating viewing and seems like an impassioned speech from a very genuine medical researcher who really has the best interests of the less privileged at heart.

Seemed so exciting that I googled it and came up with this information on Wikipedia -

SARS-CoV-2[edit]
Ivermectin has antiviral effects against several distinct positive-sense single-strand RNA viruses, including SARS-CoV-2.[84] Ivermectin inhibits replication of SARS-CoV-2 in monkey kidney cell culture with an IC50 of 2.2 - 2.8 µM, making it a possible candidate for COVID-19 drug repurposing research.[85][86] The doses used in cell culture would require 104 larger doses in humans based on this data, which does not look promising as an effective treatment for COVID-19.[87][88] Such high doses of ivermectin are not covered by the current human-use approvals of the drug and could be dangerous, as the likely antiviral mechanism of action is the suppression of a host cellular process,[88] specifically the inhibition of nuclear transport by importin α/β1.[89] Moreover, cell culture experiments also showed promise for ivermectin treating Dengue, but later failed in animal models.[87]

On 10 April 2020, the FDA issued guidance to not use ivermectin intended for animals as treatment for COVID-19 in humans.[90]

A preprint published in April 2020 claimed benefits of ivermectin in the treatment of COVID-19, but it was a retrospective study based on questionable hospital data from Surgisphere and was withdrawn at the end of May. The preprint led to several government agencies in Latin America recommending ivermectin as a COVID-19 treatment; these recommendations were later denounced by the regional WHO office.[91]

So, who do we trust and is Wikipedia just a tool of the hierarchy which is being used to discredit our philanthropist and his friends?

Steve

I no longer know what is true and what is not to be honest.....Perhaps we have reached the point that bullshit will kill us all and it could kill us both ways, -ve and +ve.

There is one thing I know though and that is to get as far away from all of this bullshit as is possible.....I have no idea what the effects will be, but I am willing to give it a go. :yup:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2020 8:00 pm 

edd wrote:
Mitch wrote:

Which is why l try to avoid non essential drugs and to endeavour to achieve a natural ‘high’! :sun:

I can reach a natural high whenever I choose to as I choose to be joyful, happiness is a state of mind.
Granted it can be hard to achieve it at times, but it has never failed to materialise in the 55 years I have spent on this rock.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2020 8:52 pm 

Sorry to bring you down att, but you should read; ‘The Establishment and How they get away with it’. In particular the chapter ‘Tycoons and Tax Dodgers’.

The big reset will be ‘us’ having to pay for our own bailout during the Pandemic. And what will a certainly element of tycoon be doing to help? Very little if they are already avoiding tax! :coat:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2020 10:19 pm 

edd wrote:
Sorry to bring you down att, but you should read; ‘The Establishment and How they get away with it’. In particular the chapter ‘Tycoons and Tax Dodgers’.

The big reset will be ‘us’ having to pay for our own bailout during the Pandemic. And what will a certainly element of tycoon be doing to help? Very little if they are already avoiding tax! :coat:

I know this, that is what I was saying, that they want all we have and they will get it.

I am fucking off to Portugal to a place of what is perceived to be nothing.....Not on the radar, I am poor, not worth a second look...I don`t have water, yet I have it....I have no land, yet I have it...I have a fucking mountain for fucks sake and my house is atop another that I own....I have many acres of land that is of no consequence...

This morning I spoke with the municipality that I am under and have an appointment for residencia...They know of me and my property without me stating exactly where and who I am...The knowledge is local, it is not sinister because I am the first Brit to be registered in the municipality....I started the bandwagon...My communication with Faniya and Fatima is so familiar and positive that I feel that I am not under, but equal and that is what matters, to be equal.....They speak with me and not to me.....I am recognised as a land owner, but more importantly as a fellow human.....That gets it for me....To be recognised as a human, when was the last time you were recognised as a human and not a cash cow??? I mean really, when was the last time?....

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2020 11:13 pm 
Site Admin

Just wait until Faniya and Fatima fuck you over, that's really gonna mess with your head !

98 S1W
00 M2
01 X1
03 P3
10 CR

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2020 1:15 am 

Maz wrote:
Just wait until Faniya and Fatima fuck you over, that's really gonna mess with your head !

Quite simply that is the time.

[ 587 posts ]  Go to page Previous 135 36 37 38 39 40 Next