Last visit was: Sat Jun 06, 2020 1:42 am It is currently Sat Jun 06, 2020 1:42 am

All times are UTC+01:00

[ 183 posts ]  Go to page Previous 19 10 11 12 13 Next
 Post subject: Re: Isolation isolated
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2020 6:21 pm 

Current ride: The wife
ya welcome ;) lOl

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2020 9:22 pm 

Current ride: XB9SX
I trust that everyone has been watching ‘Ozzie and Jack’s (Osbourne) American Road Trip’. ‘Blaze’ 9 pm Tuesdays.......or Now! 8-)

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2020 3:40 pm 

Current ride: S1`s
:? Misses has had two 9 hole rounds of golf at her course, by herself , no contact with anyone.

Third 9 hole game today and I get a phone call , " Just done a lovely putt and turned round to find my electric golf trolley gone " , first thought was some kids had nicked it.

Next call "I`ve found it three fairways away in the lake " :rotfl: :rotfl:

Washed it all out and drying it in greenhouse. lOl

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2020 4:34 pm 

Current ride: A black one
Location: Wales. The land of dragons, welshcakes and full reservoirs.
Drying your wife out too?

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2020 4:38 pm 

Current ride: m2 cyclone
Have a friend that happened to,never found the battery but the carp had a lovely glow

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2020 7:32 pm 

She said a guy was up to his waist in the lake trying to get it out but the wheels were still going and only stopped when it got clogged with weed. lOl

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2020 8:17 pm 

Current ride: X1 2001 White Riot
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :worthy:

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2020 8:35 pm 

I`ve been good and not been doing unnecessary journeys so to be phoned and asked to pick up a bike with a puncture from 40 miles away was a test of my patience. Front wheel chock and big trailor with ramp and off . Didn`t show how annoyed i was that this guy who rides all the time and no recovery cover put me in a position that I really shouldn`t have undertaken .

What is it that makes people do things against general consensus, can people be that daft or is it they are totally unaware of their selfishness . :roll:

Or do they get to know a group of people that are genuine and leech them.

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2020 10:30 pm 

Current ride: Buell ulysses
TOPGUMM wrote:

What is it that makes people do things against general consensus, can people be that daft or is it they are totally unaware of their selfishness . :roll:

:yt: download/file.php?id=13687&mode=view
Makes it worse when most insurance company’s throw breakdown cover in for a few quid

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2020 11:56 pm 

Current ride: XB9SX
TOPGUMM wrote:
I`ve been good and not been doing unnecessary journeys so to be phoned and asked to pick up a bike with a puncture from 40 miles away was a test of my patience. Front wheel chock and big trailor with ramp and off . Didn`t show how annoyed i was that this guy who rides all the time and no recovery cover put me in a position that I really shouldn`t have undertaken .

Or do they get to know a group of people that are genuine and leech them.

Funny that, l had a very similar experience today. My girlfriends 13 year old lad turned up at my door having cycled too much in the sun and feeling too sick to complete his ride home for a mere 3 miles to mum. :?
This is typical of a certain attitude of youth of today. FFS at his age 40 odd years ago, my younger brother cycled 232miles to Aberystwyth and back with me. :roll:

I had to telll the lad that l was busy, it was nothing to do with me and it was not my job to take him home, and that he should sit and chill till he got over it then make his own way. Suitably chastised he wobbled away up the road away from my house. ;)

Then l call him back, took his front wheel out and put bike in back of my car then drove him the 3 miles just to please my good lady! :roll:

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2020 12:25 am 

Shit storm from the misses about it, had to pull the, "wet man pulling her golf trolley from the lake "fact to shut her up.
(Other post about golf)

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2020 1:09 am 

Current ride: Buell 1125R
barney wrote:
TOPGUMM wrote:

:yt: download/file.php?id=13687&mode=view
Makes it worse when most insurance company’s throw breakdown cover in for a few quid

Devils advocate on the way here folks I'm afraid.

Not too sure about the few quid Barney my breakdown cover costs £69 (which I'm very happy to pay just so my bike isn't left anywhere to get ravaged by passers by). £69 is also a couple of tankfuls of gas or a complete set of brake pads for someone who's really skint, and perhaps paying astronomical insurance premiums anyway, who simply can't afford the extra £69 for breakdown. :old:

Still he shouldn't have been constantly riding out (in Wales I'm assuming) as that is stupid, :headbang: and furthermore a puncture kit with air tanks costs about a tenner & takes about five minutes to do at the side of the road with no contact, also pretty stupid. :headbang:
But then again.
Perhaps he was simply following the rules as interpreted Dominic Cummings instead, which mean he wasn't breaking the law & would be quite rightly backed up fully by the Prime Minister, apart from perhaps spreading the Corona virus of course (we don't know that with this chap), but then again Cummings wasn't spreading it either & he was infected.
Sticky times ahead I think.
All the best. JB

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2020 10:16 am 

Current ride: A black one
Location: Wales. The land of dragons, welshcakes and full reservoirs.
Col, I would have left the fecker there. I am amazed at the arrogance and selfishness. Here in Wales we are still under lockdown. Yesterday, a mate of mine got in his car and drove 140 miles to see his daughter, whilst my neigbour loaded up his canoe and drove 30 miles to the sea. This morning I note that the local coastguard had to rescue some prick from his kayak :headbang:

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2020 11:27 am 

Dusty wrote:
This morning I note that the local coastguard had to rescue some prick from his kayak :headbang:

That may have been the illegal crossing from France lOl

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2020 5:23 pm 

Current ride: X1 2001 White Riot
Dusty wrote:
Col, I would have left the fecker there. I am amazed at the arrogance and selfishness. Here in Wales we are still under lockdown. Yesterday, a mate of mine got in his car and drove 140 miles to see his daughter, whilst my neigbour loaded up his canoe and drove 30 miles to the sea. This morning I note that the local coastguard had to rescue some prick from his kayak :headbang:

fucking hell if his cocks that big fair play :rotfl: :rotfl:
canoe shagging whatever next :shock:

[ 183 posts ]  Go to page Previous 19 10 11 12 13 Next