Last visit was: Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:06 am It is currently Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:06 am

All times are UTC+01:00

[ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 Next
 Post subject: Nature...
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:27 pm 

.....Balance, eco systems and how we are all a part of it.

Religion is mostly to blame for us as a species thinking that everything has been provided for us, so we have gone on to decimate the planets flora and fauna without regard for many years, we all think that we have the "Right" We have no rights, we are an integral part of the eco system and that system has a way of fighting back and I believe that what we are witnessing now is a part of it.

If you are to believe our own measurements of just how many other species we are responsible for causing the extinction of in the last 50 years, then we must know that we are due a fucking big kicking, we are unsustainable, the planet and myriad eco systems will never allow us to become the one surviving species, as that is just not natural and nature will and is fighting back as it has to in order to survive.

Now, I know fuck all in the grand scheme of things, as many of you will and do know, but I do feel that this latest offering in the control of our species is just a taster, I really feel that, I also feel that there are a few humans that will endure and go on to survive, as we are as stated an integral part of the system.

Now we know that if you are already sick/weakened, then your chances of survival if you develop the C-19 are slim and isn`t this how nature works, picks off the weak and sick first? Of course it does, as this brings strength to those who remain....Natures way.

Now if we really have decimated the planets flora and fauna by at least 50 - 60% over the last 50 years, then the ride is going to get bumpy, very fucking bumpy and if you are a sick and unhealthy individual, do your living now, as you are gonna get it, so party hearty my friends and live it up, as there ain`t no coming back from the shit that is just about to hit us

Nature will decide your fate, not you, not some fucking Govt. guideline, not some twat in spectacles, nature and those who think they know about nature usually know jack shit and fuck all, so live, live like it is your last day, swirl like a dervish, go out in style, not like a frightened leper who can find no bandages......Just fucking go ferrit.....

Post subject: Re: Nature...
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:29 pm 

I would just like to add.....All those pussies that are fucking shielding.....Go fucking die, you are not required, it is natures way.
I may have covered that in the above, but just incase any of you were unsure.....You are extraneous, superfluous....Not fucking required.

If I have upset anyone in this statement, then go and get some counselling and get over it.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:01 am 

Current ride: A black one
Location: Wales. The land of dragons, welshcakes and full reservoirs.
The Portuguese Pygmy hath returned :roll:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:08 am 

Current ride: S1`s
You will die in a lorry crash :eat:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:46 am 

Current ride: A black one
Location: Wales. The land of dragons, welshcakes and full reservoirs.
:? Oi Madame Rosa, just for avoidance of doubt, do you mean me or The Pygmy :ill: Cos if it's me, I might self isolate a bit longer lOl

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:22 am 

Current ride: Buell ulysses
Yes mankind is arrogant to believe that they can treat the planet and its animals as if they are provided for their sole use/ amusement, without consequences for their actions.

What has surprised me is how much all governments are lacking in foresight and planning ahead.
And how all countries are so reliant on the great unwashed going to work to pay taxes, then once payed to go out and spend that money. Yet again paying tax, only takes a few months and financially they are in the shit, . Changing lockdown rules to kick-start the economy .
If with all these demonstrations of late and easing of lockdown social distancing rules, there is a second spike in covid , then thing we start to get worse , as it will still be here in numbers, come winter time and the flu season to piggy back upon and spread even further and faster .

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:16 am 

Current ride: X1 2001 White Riot
pah not even Friday
Fuck off Att :ner:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2020 10:02 am 

Dusty wrote:
:? Oi Madame Rosa, just for avoidance of doubt, do you mean me or The Pygmy :ill: Cos if it's me, I might self isolate a bit longer lOl

All Humans MUST DIE!!!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2020 10:05 am 

barney wrote:
If with all these demonstrations of late and easing of lockdown social distancing rules, there is a second spike in covid , then thing we start to get worse , as it will still be here in numbers, come winter time and the flu season to piggy back upon and spread even further and faster .

It is winter the other side of the planet. How are they faring now?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2020 10:53 am 

Current ride: Buell 1125R
:yt: :yup:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2020 11:34 am 

TOPGUMM wrote:
barney wrote:

It is winter the other side of the planet. How are they faring now?

Their winter , temperature in mid teen’s centigrade is a bit like our normal summer ,so not much in the way of cold or flu problems as we have in the northern hemisphere , .

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:37 pm 

Current ride: X1 2001 White Riot
https://keyassets.timeincuk.net/inspire ... une-16.jpg

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:05 pm 

Nutah wrote:
https://keyassets.timeincuk.net/inspirewp/live/wp-content/uploads/sites/15/2015/06/River-Guide-June-16.jpg

that reminds me I had fish and chips, tue lunch time at Ironbridge nice and quiet mid week

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:15 pm 

Current ride: Muffin 2001 X1
The only thing in life that is guaranteed is death ;) , it makes me laugh that all we have heard for the last few years is that the problems occurring with the planet is that there is far too many humans and we need to do something about it ......................... the minute nature starts to hit back and do something about it, all those that wanted to reduce the population last year are now bleating that somebody has to save them . I abide by the rules but don't believe in them . If Covid19 hadn't been made a notifiable disease it would not have been blamed for half of these deaths , they would have been like any other disease and the deaths would have gone down to the major underlying condition that nearly all of them were suffering from. The normal average age of death in the UK is 82 ........... the average age of the deaths WITH Corona virus is 85. 10% of people in their 80's would be expected to die this summer normally so what have we done , we have put the very people that may be in the last summer of their life under house arrest for the duration of their last summer . My mum had her 89th birthday shut away on her own in her flat during this , she's healthy for her age and would much rather have been able to enjoy this summer because as she puts it we all have to die of something. What exactly do we think we are saving people like my mum from ? enjoying the twilight of her life ? seeing her great grandkids grow up? her weekly visit to her rapidly deteriorating daughter (my sister) who after these 3 months will not even know who her mum is when she next sees her. They should have just spent all the time and money shielding the vulnerable and let the fit and healthy carry on. Because a lot of them this will be they last summer purely down to the fact that death as well as life is unfortunately nature.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:25 pm 

Current ride: XB9SX
Well we would all be living and dying in ignorant bliss if it wasn’t for the Renaissance or the Scientific Revolution of 1543 to 1687 approx. ;)

I would recommend reading ‘The Forbidden Universe’ by Lynn Picknett and Clive Prince 2011.
www.skyhorsepublishing.com. 8-)

[ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 Next