Last visit was: Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:32 am It is currently Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:32 am

All times are UTC+01:00

[ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 Next
 Post subject: I have decided....
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2020 4:15 pm 

....I am probably going to go for death by copper, all I need to know is that Adam will look after Rasmus.

Post subject: Re: I have decided....
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2020 4:22 pm 

Current ride: S1`s
They`ll tazer you only , as you look like you have a bit of black in you.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:01 pm 

TOPGUMM wrote:
They`ll tazer you only , as you look like you have a bit of black in you.

I shall do enough to make them want to shoot me, I will also be wearing a t-shirt with a target on it, just to make sure, don`t want getting maimed or anything and drinking out of a straw forever, I want to be properly obliterated.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:06 pm 

Is Rasmus a Racist? lOl

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:26 pm 

Adam wrote:
Is Rasmus a Racist? lOl

lOl He is a Ridgeback lOl You know the rest :sun:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:26 pm 

Copper killed this black bloke https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIk4JsxAfHc

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:10 pm 

att wrote:
Adam wrote:
Is Rasmus a Racist? lOl

lOl He is a Ridgeback lOl You know the rest :sun:

Tango wasn't, he bit white people as well lOl

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:36 pm 

Current ride: A black one
Location: Wales. The land of dragons, welshcakes and full reservoirs.
I had noticed that Whitey didn't post here anymore. P.S. Love and kisses Att missing you already.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2020 7:10 pm 

Dusty wrote:
I had noticed that Whitey didn't post here anymore. P.S. Love and kisses Att missing you already.

You is funny for a Welsh Man lOl lOl

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2020 8:48 pm 

Some may know that I am dealing with my wife who has early onset dimensia/alzhiemers.....It seems that every avenue I have exhausted in the UK is of no help whatsoever, GP, adult services, Alzhiemers help etc. So I find myself on my own, this is because my wife will not seek help, she will not acknowledge that she has a problem.
The current guidelines regarding coercive behviour from myself just complicate things and the Authorities have basically bound it all up with bureaucracy that involves all of this .....You could not make this shit up.

All they want is my house and all the money I have....I may as well shoot the wife and as many coppers as I can and then let them shoot me.

I am not going out alone.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:08 pm 

Current ride: XB9SX
Actually l didn’t know about your wife, having probably misread something, but you have my sympathy.

There are a couple of people in my life going through similar trials. Social services are a bunch of ticket stampers with little or no joined up thinking......deliberately it seems. The system seems to ensure that each case closes every time you put the phone down, and they have to restart the merry-go-round again each time you make a new call! That way no one takes responsibility for anything. :roll:

All l can do is quote Sir Winston; “when you feel you are going through hell, keep going!”. :?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:24 pm 

edd wrote:
Actually l didn’t know about your wife, having probably misread something, but you have my sympathy.

There are a couple of people in my life going through similar trials. Social services are a bunch of ticket stampers with little or no joined up thinking......deliberately it seems. The system seems to ensure that each case closes every time you put the phone down, and they have to restart the merry-go-round again each time you make a new call! That way no one takes responsibility for anything. :roll:

All l can do is quote Sir Winston; “when you feel you are going through hell, keep going!”. :?

Indeed, but when you are Hell, what are you supposed to do? Unleash all of your power upon those that know no better, give all you have to incompetent twats who will fritter all away, I am not lining others pockets with my hard earned, I shall see Hell unleashed in all and every way before that happens and I am more than capable of doing so and it is what I shall do.......I have worked hard for what I have, it will not be taken, Hell will take on a whole new meaning to these in the name of a tick box exercise.....Fuck me I like the taste of my own blood, the blood of others will be just the fucking start.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:36 am 

Current ride: Buell ulysses
Hi att
Kinda know the shit you’re going through had it with my mom for a couple of year before going into care home , caused a falling out with my brother and sister about who should be doing what , (power of attorney ) more money gabbing fuck whit’s .
all social service want is money from them/you whoever to pay for it , so they don’t have to :headbang:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2020 2:33 pm 

Old boy neighbour got put in a home as he was forgetful and aggressive , another went the same way. Woman friend got her father into a home "only" when she lied that he was aggressive to his wife :roll:

Seems they only take notice when the person is aggressive.

Hope it works out for you.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2020 4:28 pm 

Current ride: 1999 X1
As much as I love boobs, I gotta say I'm nearly sick of hearing everyone talk about breast cancer research. It seems like everyone is donating to it exclusively and hardly anything else. Boobs are being saved left and right (what good is one without the other, right?) with ease these days.

There's all kinds of nasty stuff that needs funding to find a cure or at least mask the symptoms to ease everyone's pain and burdens. Alzheimer's, colon cancer and MS are my choice for top 3 that need focused on because of the prevalence. And from what I can tell, they get little attention.

I moved in with my parents for a year back in '92 to help take care of my mom's father in shifts who had Alzheimer's and what an ordeal that was. "Death with Dignity" is only legal in 4 states (not mine. We can kill other people but not ourselves) but it should be all 50. And what a mess of requirements there is to partake in it. No one should have to go through life that way. I'd be more inclined to go out as Dave suggests, taking some useless wastes of breath with me.

[ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 Next