Last visit was: Wed Dec 02, 2020 7:51 am It is currently Wed Dec 02, 2020 7:51 am

All times are UTC+01:00

[ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2020 5:32 pm 

Current ride: 1999 X1
Still here but usually waiting for someone to post something interesting to reply to. My life is far too routine and boring to be the first to post anything. Zero fucks will be given.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2020 7:03 pm 

Current ride: X1 2001
Finmows wrote:
Bonzo wrote:
I'm not generally here at 4:49 am :)

Fuckin part timer :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2020 7:04 pm 

gusm2 wrote:
Insomnia kicking in here, I hate the transition from nightshift, on a lighter note though I've just got hold of an adjustable ignition module and a nitrous oxide kit, I should really be out in the garage right now 🤔

yeh I know that feeling too :headbang:

:yup:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2020 7:05 pm 

Finmows wrote:
barney wrote:
many thanks to all that posted in the jokes , pics that make you laugh threads, these have helped a lot over the last few months :yup: :worthy:

Sorry I can't help out at the moment....the board quota has been reached again :roll: :headbang

OK I HAVE EMPTIED THE JOKES & PICTURES THAT MAKE YOU LAUGH
SO POST AGAIN
:yup: ;)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2020 9:23 pm 

Current ride: S1W,S2T,1125CR
Nutah wrote:
Finmows wrote:
barney wrote:
many thanks to all that posted in the jokes , pics that make you laugh threads, these have helped a lot over the last few months :yup: :worthy:

Sorry I can't help out at the moment....the board quota has been reached again :roll: :headbang

OK I HAVE EMPTIED THE JOKES & PICTURES THAT MAKE YOU LAUGH
SO POST AGAIN
:yup: ;)

Well done, Nutah :yup: Someone has to do these things.

I still visit most days and I value the forum for it's great vault of knowledge and for keeping in touch with the few of you who don't visit the other place........and of course, for old times sake, this has been my home for many years.

As 03, the father of this place, says, there is a lot more going on currently in the other place though :coat:

Steve

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2020 11:41 pm 

Current ride: 1999 X1
ursus americanus wrote:

I still visit most days and I value the forum for it's great vault of knowledge and for keeping in touch with the few of you who don't visit the other place........and of course, for old times sake, this has been my home for many years.

As 03, the father of this place, says, there is a lot more going on currently in the other place though :coat:

Steve

Same here regarding frequency of visits. Plus, there is searchable knowledge in the forums plus easier to find important stuff in the Download area that doesn't exist in Fecebook. If the forum disappeared, I'd have to go back to BWB. Lots of knowledge there for tubers but it's all at least 15 years since the last useful entry.

Socially, I think this place makes sense for those of us who aren't close friends who see each other face to face regularly and are too far away to do so. I like everyone here but the chances of me getting back to the UK for other than work (which is pretty much never again now) is slimmer as time passes. It's like the Island for Misfit Toys here.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2020 7:17 am 

Current ride: Buell ulysses
x1glider wrote:
ursus americanus wrote:

Steve

Same here regarding frequency of visits. Plus, there is searchable knowledge in the forums plus easier to find important stuff in the Download area that doesn't exist in Fecebook. If the forum disappeared, I'd have to go back to BWB. Lots of knowledge there for tubers but it's all at least 15 years since the last useful entry.

Socially, I think this place makes sense for those of us who aren't close friends who see each other face to face regularly and are too far away to do so. I like everyone here but the chances of me getting back to the UK for other than work (which is pretty much never again now) is slimmer as time passes. It's like the Island for Misfit Boys here.

edit that for you X1glider :hehe:
do agree with everthing said above :yup: :worthy:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:36 pm 

Is the other place hosted by the same company that was fined 5 Billion dollars for privacy breeches?
In which case it must be entirely populated by complete fucking morons.

Just sayin`.......

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2020 3:04 pm 

Current ride: M2 Razorback
att wrote:
Is the other place hosted by the same company that was fined 5 Billion dollars for privacy breeches?
In which case it must be entirely populated by complete fucking morons.

Just sayin`.......

:clap: :clap: :clap:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2020 8:48 pm 

Current ride: S1w X1 1125CR
Haven't been riidng much at all this year due to long trips offshore and life getting in the way. Have to keep checking in here though as it's the most reliable site to see who's just died. The other place is handy if you want to know what cafe someone has just checked in to.
It's all a matter of choice, who's poured a teapot, or kicked the bucket. :old:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2020 10:24 pm 

Current ride: 2004 Buell XB 12s
I'm also still here from time to time.

Not riding a motorcycle much the last two years because lots of daily work and repair works on the house.
But this forum still is one of the best there is!

[ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2