Last visit was: Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:24 am It is currently Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:24 am

All times are UTC+01:00

[ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 Next
 Post subject: Jesus! On ebay
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2021 3:54 pm 

Current ride: S1`s
This is the roughest thing I think I`ve ever seen for sale on Ebay,,,

,unless you know otherwise?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Enamel-Sign- ... SwfeJgJtjI :hehe:

Post subject: Re: Jesus! On ebay
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:00 pm 

Current ride: X1 2001
:rotfl: :rotfl:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:21 pm 

Current ride: S1W,S2T,1125CR
I was approached by a young street lad in the Valley of the Kings in Egypt trying to sell me something very similar as an ancient artefact. It was printed paper stuck to a piece of cement :roll: Do I really look that gullible? No, don't answer that lOl

Steve

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:24 pm 

Current ride: The wife
Christ I thought it was THIS! ....Again

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:27 pm 

ursus americanus wrote:
I was approached by a young street lad in the Valley of the Kings in Egypt trying to sell me something very similar as an ancient artefact. It was printed paper stuck to a piece of cement :roll: Do I really look that gullible? No, don't answer that lOl

Steve

so how much did you pay :rotfl:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:35 pm 

Current ride: 99 Cyclone M2
ursus americanus wrote:

Steve

lOl once bought (traded a packet of fags) for a couple of " Byzantine" coins in Tunisia, that turned out to be fake........ surprise surprise, good story and souvenirs though ;)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:18 pm 

I thought it was going to be a story about Jesus ;)
Another time whilst visiting San Francisco we took a day trip to Saucalito across the bay, so picture the scene, me and the missus are walking down the street and I spot this longhaired bearded dude on the other side walking barefoot in a long white robe and a wide brimmed straw hat, arms outstretched and smiling at everyone.
I said to Mo check out that guy I want some of what he's on, he walked off down the street and we got the ferry back to the city,
Next day we were in Golden gate park at the Hardly Strictly Bluegrass festival and while in Rome etc I went in search of some locally grown herbs ;) So I'm standing talking to this African American chap discussing the "deal" and on my left I'm aware of someone quite close to me.........it was only the same guy as the day before still in his white robe etc, so I say " hey mate I saw you yesterday in Saucalito"
At that the black guy starts chatting to him to like. " Hey man y'all get everywhere" resulting in smiles all round
I get my herbs and the dude is still there so I stick out my hand and say " hi I'm Gordon what's your name"
" I'm Jesus" says he :shock:
My missus ever the sceptic says
" What's your mum's name, what's your real name"
By this time he's still holding my hand..... tightly, " hey Gordon" he says
Don't ever be afraid to touch another human don't be afraid, all we need in this world is love , this seemed to go on for a lot longer than it probably did and the whole time he looked at me with piercing blue eyes,
He didn't ask for money, just that I wasn't to be afraid and have love for my fellow humans, we never saw him again but I've often thought about him,
Was he just a nut with a Messiah complex......or something else
I'm not sure ;)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:53 pm 

Current ride: XB9SX
gusm2 wrote:

Nah! that was Jesus. ;)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 1:48 pm 

edd wrote:
gusm2 wrote:

Nah! that was Jesus. ;)

Not unless he had a bike: The Triumph of Jesus...

2017 Street Triple RS
Wilier La Triestina
Scott CR1

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:55 pm 

Current ride: Ulysses XB12XT
gusm2 wrote:
Another time whilst visiting San Francisco we took a day trip to Saucalito across the bay, so picture the scene, me and the missus are walking down the street and I spot this longhaired bearded dude on the other side walking barefoot in a long white robe and a wide brimmed straw hat, arms outstretched and smiling at everyone.
I said to Mo check out that guy I want some of what he's on, he walked off down the street and we got the ferry back to the city,
Next day we were in Golden gate park at the Hardly Strictly Bluegrass festival and while in Rome etc I went in search of some locally grown herbs ;) So I'm standing talking to this African American chap discussing the "deal" and on my left I'm aware of someone quite close to me.........it was only the same guy as the day before still in his white robe etc, so I say " hey mate I saw you yesterday in Saucalito"
At that the black guy starts chatting to him to like. " Hey man y'all get everywhere" resulting in smiles all round
I get my herbs and the dude is still there so I stick out my hand and say " hi I'm Gordon what's your name"
Don't ever be afraid to touch another human don't be afraid, all we need in this world is love , this seemed to go on for a lot longer than it probably did and the whole time he looked at me with piercing blue eyes,
He didn't ask for money, just that I wasn't to be afraid and have love for my fellow humans, we never saw him again but I've often thought about him,
I'm not sure ;)

Think back... He didn’t nick your weed did he?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 8:29 pm 

Current ride: S1W,S2T,1125CR
JimRidesThis wrote:
gusm2 wrote:
I'm not sure ;)

Didn't need to, he's moved on from that water into wine gig, you should see what he can do with a bag of oregano lOl

Steve

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 10:10 pm 

JimRidesThis wrote:
gusm2 wrote:
I'm not sure ;)

Absolutely no chance of that ;)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:33 pm 

Current ride: S1`s
Back to the twat on ebay , lucky me has been advised of a 15% discount offer from him. lOl

Suppose i could use it to test my magnets are still working.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2021 4:11 am 

:rotfl: :rotfl:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:51 pm 

TOPGUMM wrote:
Back to the twat on ebay , lucky me has been advised of a 15% discount offer from him. lOl

Suppose i could use it to test my magnets are still working.

Don't forget the old saying, one man's rubbish is another man's shite😄

2017 Street Triple RS
Wilier La Triestina
Scott CR1

[ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 Next