Last visit was: Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:24 am It is currently Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:24 am

All times are UTC+01:00




 [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Jesus! On ebay
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2021 3:54 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 22, 2009 6:43 pm
Posts: 2819
Current ride: S1`s
Location: Llanelli South Wales
This is the roughest thing I think I`ve ever seen for sale on Ebay,,,

,unless you know otherwise?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Enamel-Sign- ... SwfeJgJtjI :hehe:


Top
   
 
 Post subject: Re: Jesus! On ebay
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 05, 2009 8:00 pm
Posts: 10159
Current ride: X1 2001
Location: southampton
:rotfl: :rotfl:


Top
   
 
 Post subject: Re: Jesus! On ebay
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 07, 2009 12:06 am
Posts: 1900
Current ride: S1W,S2T,1125CR
Location: North Bucks
I was approached by a young street lad in the Valley of the Kings in Egypt trying to sell me something very similar as an ancient artefact. It was printed paper stuck to a piece of cement :roll: Do I really look that gullible? No, don't answer that lOl

Steve

_________________
Back on the road again!


Top
   
 
 Post subject: Re: Jesus! On ebay
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 1:43 pm
Posts: 4591
Current ride: The wife
Location: Cofa's tree
Christ I thought it was THIS! ....Again

_________________
I hate being strapped for cash....but it pays the bills


Top
   
 
 Post subject: Re: Jesus! On ebay
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 05, 2009 8:00 pm
Posts: 10159
Current ride: X1 2001
Location: southampton
ursus americanus wrote:
I was approached by a young street lad in the Valley of the Kings in Egypt trying to sell me something very similar as an ancient artefact. It was printed paper stuck to a piece of cement :roll: Do I really look that gullible? No, don't answer that lOl

Steve


so how much did you pay :rotfl:


Top
   
 
 Post subject: Re: Jesus! On ebay
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:35 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 5:10 pm
Posts: 2108
Current ride: 99 Cyclone M2
Location: Liverpool
ursus americanus wrote:
I was approached by a young street lad in the Valley of the Kings in Egypt trying to sell me something very similar as an ancient artefact. It was printed paper stuck to a piece of cement :roll: Do I really look that gullible? No, don't answer that lOl

Steve


lOl once bought (traded a packet of fags) for a couple of " Byzantine" coins in Tunisia, that turned out to be fake........ surprise surprise, good story and souvenirs though ;)

_________________
Last year I joined a group for anti-social people
We haven't met yet.


Top
   
 
 Post subject: Re: Jesus! On ebay
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:18 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 5:10 pm
Posts: 2108
Current ride: 99 Cyclone M2
Location: Liverpool
I thought it was going to be a story about Jesus ;)
Another time whilst visiting San Francisco we took a day trip to Saucalito across the bay, so picture the scene, me and the missus are walking down the street and I spot this longhaired bearded dude on the other side walking barefoot in a long white robe and a wide brimmed straw hat, arms outstretched and smiling at everyone.
I said to Mo check out that guy I want some of what he's on, he walked off down the street and we got the ferry back to the city,
Next day we were in Golden gate park at the Hardly Strictly Bluegrass festival and while in Rome etc I went in search of some locally grown herbs ;) So I'm standing talking to this African American chap discussing the "deal" and on my left I'm aware of someone quite close to me.........it was only the same guy as the day before still in his white robe etc, so I say " hey mate I saw you yesterday in Saucalito"
At that the black guy starts chatting to him to like. " Hey man y'all get everywhere" resulting in smiles all round
I get my herbs and the dude is still there so I stick out my hand and say " hi I'm Gordon what's your name"
" I'm Jesus" says he :shock:
My missus ever the sceptic says
" What's your mum's name, what's your real name"
By this time he's still holding my hand..... tightly, " hey Gordon" he says
Don't ever be afraid to touch another human don't be afraid, all we need in this world is love , this seemed to go on for a lot longer than it probably did and the whole time he looked at me with piercing blue eyes,
He didn't ask for money, just that I wasn't to be afraid and have love for my fellow humans, we never saw him again but I've often thought about him,
Was he just a nut with a Messiah complex......or something else
I'm not sure ;)

_________________
Last year I joined a group for anti-social people
We haven't met yet.


Top
   
 
 Post subject: Re: Jesus! On ebay
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 1:13 pm
Posts: 3165
Current ride: XB9SX
gusm2 wrote:
Was he just a nut with a Messiah complex......or something else



Nah! that was Jesus. ;)


Top
   
 
 Post subject: Re: Jesus! On ebay
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 1:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 2:02 pm
Posts: 789
edd wrote:
gusm2 wrote:
Was he just a nut with a Messiah complex......or something else



Nah! that was Jesus. ;)

Not unless he had a bike: The Triumph of Jesus...

_________________
2001 X1
2001 M2
2004 S4R
2017 Street Triple RS
Wilier La Triestina
Scott CR1


Top
   
 
 Post subject: Re: Jesus! On ebay
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:55 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Apr 06, 2019 5:14 pm
Posts: 54
Current ride: Ulysses XB12XT
Location: Cumbria
gusm2 wrote:
I thought it was going to be a story about Jesus ;)
Another time whilst visiting San Francisco we took a day trip to Saucalito across the bay, so picture the scene, me and the missus are walking down the street and I spot this longhaired bearded dude on the other side walking barefoot in a long white robe and a wide brimmed straw hat, arms outstretched and smiling at everyone.
I said to Mo check out that guy I want some of what he's on, he walked off down the street and we got the ferry back to the city,
Next day we were in Golden gate park at the Hardly Strictly Bluegrass festival and while in Rome etc I went in search of some locally grown herbs ;) So I'm standing talking to this African American chap discussing the "deal" and on my left I'm aware of someone quite close to me.........it was only the same guy as the day before still in his white robe etc, so I say " hey mate I saw you yesterday in Saucalito"
At that the black guy starts chatting to him to like. " Hey man y'all get everywhere" resulting in smiles all round
I get my herbs and the dude is still there so I stick out my hand and say " hi I'm Gordon what's your name"
" I'm Jesus" says he :shock:
My missus ever the sceptic says
" What's your mum's name, what's your real name"
By this time he's still holding my hand..... tightly, " hey Gordon" he says
Don't ever be afraid to touch another human don't be afraid, all we need in this world is love , this seemed to go on for a lot longer than it probably did and the whole time he looked at me with piercing blue eyes,
He didn't ask for money, just that I wasn't to be afraid and have love for my fellow humans, we never saw him again but I've often thought about him,
Was he just a nut with a Messiah complex......or something else
I'm not sure ;)


Think back... He didn’t nick your weed did he?

_________________
‘08 XB12XT, ‘04 TDM900 & ‘84 XL600R


Top
   
 
 Post subject: Re: Jesus! On ebay
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 8:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 07, 2009 12:06 am
Posts: 1900
Current ride: S1W,S2T,1125CR
Location: North Bucks
JimRidesThis wrote:
gusm2 wrote:
I thought it was going to be a story about Jesus ;)
Another time whilst visiting San Francisco we took a day trip to Saucalito across the bay, so picture the scene, me and the missus are walking down the street and I spot this longhaired bearded dude on the other side walking barefoot in a long white robe and a wide brimmed straw hat, arms outstretched and smiling at everyone.
I said to Mo check out that guy I want some of what he's on, he walked off down the street and we got the ferry back to the city,
Next day we were in Golden gate park at the Hardly Strictly Bluegrass festival and while in Rome etc I went in search of some locally grown herbs ;) So I'm standing talking to this African American chap discussing the "deal" and on my left I'm aware of someone quite close to me.........it was only the same guy as the day before still in his white robe etc, so I say " hey mate I saw you yesterday in Saucalito"
At that the black guy starts chatting to him to like. " Hey man y'all get everywhere" resulting in smiles all round
I get my herbs and the dude is still there so I stick out my hand and say " hi I'm Gordon what's your name"
" I'm Jesus" says he :shock:
My missus ever the sceptic says
" What's your mum's name, what's your real name"
By this time he's still holding my hand..... tightly, " hey Gordon" he says
Don't ever be afraid to touch another human don't be afraid, all we need in this world is love , this seemed to go on for a lot longer than it probably did and the whole time he looked at me with piercing blue eyes,
He didn't ask for money, just that I wasn't to be afraid and have love for my fellow humans, we never saw him again but I've often thought about him,
Was he just a nut with a Messiah complex......or something else
I'm not sure ;)


Think back... He didn’t nick your weed did he?


Didn't need to, he's moved on from that water into wine gig, you should see what he can do with a bag of oregano lOl

Steve

_________________
Back on the road again!


Top
   
 
 Post subject: Re: Jesus! On ebay
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 10:10 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 5:10 pm
Posts: 2108
Current ride: 99 Cyclone M2
Location: Liverpool
JimRidesThis wrote:
gusm2 wrote:
I thought it was going to be a story about Jesus ;)
Another time whilst visiting San Francisco we took a day trip to Saucalito across the bay, so picture the scene, me and the missus are walking down the street and I spot this longhaired bearded dude on the other side walking barefoot in a long white robe and a wide brimmed straw hat, arms outstretched and smiling at everyone.
I said to Mo check out that guy I want some of what he's on, he walked off down the street and we got the ferry back to the city,
Next day we were in Golden gate park at the Hardly Strictly Bluegrass festival and while in Rome etc I went in search of some locally grown herbs ;) So I'm standing talking to this African American chap discussing the "deal" and on my left I'm aware of someone quite close to me.........it was only the same guy as the day before still in his white robe etc, so I say " hey mate I saw you yesterday in Saucalito"
At that the black guy starts chatting to him to like. " Hey man y'all get everywhere" resulting in smiles all round
I get my herbs and the dude is still there so I stick out my hand and say " hi I'm Gordon what's your name"
" I'm Jesus" says he :shock:
My missus ever the sceptic says
" What's your mum's name, what's your real name"
By this time he's still holding my hand..... tightly, " hey Gordon" he says
Don't ever be afraid to touch another human don't be afraid, all we need in this world is love , this seemed to go on for a lot longer than it probably did and the whole time he looked at me with piercing blue eyes,
He didn't ask for money, just that I wasn't to be afraid and have love for my fellow humans, we never saw him again but I've often thought about him,
Was he just a nut with a Messiah complex......or something else
I'm not sure ;)


Think back... He didn’t nick your weed did he?

Absolutely no chance of that ;)

_________________
Last year I joined a group for anti-social people
We haven't met yet.


Top
   
 
 Post subject: Re: Jesus! On ebay
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:33 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 22, 2009 6:43 pm
Posts: 2819
Current ride: S1`s
Location: Llanelli South Wales
Back to the twat on ebay , lucky me has been advised of a 15% discount offer from him. lOl

Suppose i could use it to test my magnets are still working.


Top
   
 
 Post subject: Re: Jesus! On ebay
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2021 4:11 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 05, 2009 8:00 pm
Posts: 10159
Current ride: X1 2001
Location: southampton
:rotfl: :rotfl:


Top
   
 
 Post subject: Re: Jesus! On ebay
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 2:02 pm
Posts: 789
TOPGUMM wrote:
Back to the twat on ebay , lucky me has been advised of a 15% discount offer from him. lOl

Suppose i could use it to test my magnets are still working.

Don't forget the old saying, one man's rubbish is another man's shite😄

_________________
2001 X1
2001 M2
2004 S4R
2017 Street Triple RS
Wilier La Triestina
Scott CR1


Top
   
 
 [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 Next

All times are UTC+01:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot], TOPGUMM and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited