Last visit was: Mon Apr 12, 2021 2:25 am It is currently Mon Apr 12, 2021 2:25 am

All times are UTC+01:00

[ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 Next
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:51 am 

Current ride: XB9SX
Finmows wrote:
Should the queen retire....don't talk like a hairy egg!
NO she shouldn't, she should be allowed to die in peace and let the next in succession take reign...thats the way it has been and thats the way it should be
I took an oath (many years ago) to protect my Queen and Country (like a few others here) and when I left the job I maintained that oath....still fuckin do and I believe that ANYONE that disrespects the crown should just fuck off to somewhere that will welcome such barbaric mindset
Don't give a fuck if you were born here...came here from Bongo bongo land or what ever...you are here...toe the fuckin line
BE BRITISH...not a soft arse whinging piece of shit

Just my opinion

The good old bulldog spirit! ;) Always a good antidote to the likes of Russel Brand IMO. but still made me check my egg head in the mirror this morning! lOl

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2021 12:11 pm 

Current ride: The wife
edd wrote:
The good old bulldog spirit! ;)

Oh believe it a lot more deeper than that....this is MY country, MY nation, MY history, MY heritage....being eroded by fuck knows what from fuck knows where, playing their tune and expecting me to dance to it...NO WAY!
RULE BRITANNIA 🇬🇧

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:10 pm 

Current ride: XB12X
Finmows wrote:
edd wrote:

Oh believe it a lot more deeper than that....this is MY country, MY nation, MY history, MY heritage....being eroded by fuck knows what from fuck knows where, playing their tune and expecting me to dance to it...NO WAY!
RULE BRITANNIA 🇬🇧

I guess the Celts were saying that after your Dane / Anglo-Saxon forbarers invaded and expected the Celts to dance to their tune.... ;)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2021 8:37 pm 

I guess that we need to go back in time to the 10th and 11th centuries after settlement by Danes, Friesians, Norman’s etc, as a point of identifying a start of nationhood. The modern period of semi-democratic governance with an accepted royal head of state taking form after and developing since the civil war. :?

Interestingly 58% of white folk identify themselves as being ‘English’ while many coloured immigrants are more likely to identify with being ‘British’. ;) NB 40% of our forces during WW2 came from our overseas commonwealth. ;)

It is gratifying that in spite of all the loud mouthed and woke chattering classes who talk up repression of ethnic groups, on my rounds I generally find that many immigrants in our cities have become proud of their communities and of being British citizens. 8-)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2021 1:17 am 

Current ride: The wife
GX07 wrote:
Finmows wrote:
edd wrote:

RULE BRITANNIA 🇬🇧

I guess the Celts were saying that after your Dane / Anglo-Saxon forbarers invaded and expected the Celts to dance to their tune.... ;)

I have Celtic blood in me...hence the reason I am willing to die where I stand!
When you look at history (and all that shit) I know that I'm a half bred monkey fucker...but I'll have you know that "I'm a half bred BRITISH monkey fucker"(do we have British monkeys?...(well we do have a nationality entrance test so I suppose so)) so you can "come and have a go...if you think you're hard enough" :twisted:
Which you're not because I'm British (well...if one wants to be pedantic English)

Oh and that St George....he was a soft twat....killed a fuckin dragon did he...yeah well I fuckin sleep with one every night! ;) lOl

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:57 am 

Current ride: 2006(55) XB12X
Long may she reign and afterwards, long live the King.
William will have a job to do as Prince of Wales and and representative of Charles.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2021 1:08 pm 

Finmows wrote:
I have Celtic blood in me...hence the reason I am willing to die where I stand!
When you look at history (and all that shit) I know that I'm a half bred monkey fucker...but I'll have you know that "I'm a half bred BRITISH monkey fucker"(do we have British monkeys?...(well we do have a nationality entrance test so I suppose so)) so you can "come and have a go...if you think you're hard enough" :twisted:

....and right on the mark this months National Geographic are doing an article on the CELTs entitled; 'People of salt and stone!' lOl ;)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2021 4:20 pm 

Current ride: Triumph ST - RS
I'm English but identify as British. I guess that comes from my time in the mob and serving with folk from all points of the empire and looking on them as brothers and sisters from other mothers. I never saw them as black, white, catholic or any of that noise - I just saw green. If you're a good guy you're a good guy. If you're an arse you're an arse. End of.

Would I die for the queen and country? I like to think not but I probably would - I signed and took an oath and I don't remember seeing an end date. Corny but true.

There's a lot wrong with this country but also a lot that is good and there are a lot of good folk out there. Unfortunately the arses make more noise and get more attention but the good guys are still out there - and that includes loads of great youngsters.

Just my tuppence worth - not saying I'm right but that's what I think. You're more than welcome to agree or disagree - I'll still have a chat and a drink with you and call you friend. :yup: :D

In the garage -

2001 X1
EBR 1190SX
KTM390 Duke
Triumph Street Triple RS
Ducati 1199
CCM Spitfire Scrambler

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2021 4:27 pm 

edd wrote:
att wrote:
I genuinely do not understand the concept of a Royal Family and I understand the concept of a Government even less....I have no idea why we are lumbered with any of it, in my experience to date all they seem to do is place restrictions upon us....Why would anyone want that?

Try anarchy! :?

I don`t think the majority of us are malevolent....Do you?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2021 4:46 pm 

att wrote:
edd wrote:
att wrote:
I genuinely do not understand the concept of a Royal Family and I understand the concept of a Government even less....I have no idea why we are lumbered with any of it, in my experience to date all they seem to do is place restrictions upon us....Why would anyone want that?

No, just human weakness gets the upper hand more times than not! I've met lots of nice people who mysteriously became total arses singularly or when led collectively when money, death and inheritance, self interest at work or personal relationships were a factor. :? We need someone or some elected group to define a set of rules to play the game....even if members in that elected group become total arses themselves at times. At least you can vote them out....that's what democracy is supposed to be about, but you knew that. :old:

The Monarchy is a useful constant in which ceremony and tradition prevent the rule makers from getting into punch ups in the commons and committee rooms leading to total chaos! We British! 8-)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:50 pm 

edd wrote:
att wrote:
edd wrote:
att wrote:

No, just human weakness gets the upper hand more times than not! I've met lots of nice people who mysteriously became total arses singularly or when led collectively when money, death and inheritance, self interest at work or personal relationships were a factor. :? We need someone or some elected group to define a set of rules to play the game....even if members in that elected group become total arses themselves at times. At least you can vote them out....that's what democracy is supposed to be about, but you knew that. :old:

The Monarchy is a useful constant in which ceremony and tradition prevent the rule makers from getting into punch ups in the commons and committee rooms leading to total chaos! We British! 8-)

Jesus.....I had no idea that people actually believe that shit.

So good to be leaving....

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:57 pm 

att wrote:
edd wrote:
att wrote:
edd wrote:
att wrote:

Jesus.....I had no idea that people actually believe that shit.

So good to be leaving....

What......to join some ‘anarchy-syndicalism commune’ no doubt! lOl

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:00 pm 

Or even ‘anarcho’, but this l pad has outdated imperialist dogmatic spell correction software! :?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2021 1:26 pm 

Current ride: A black one
Location: Wales. The land of dragons, welshcakes and full reservoirs.
Now then an added dimension

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:05 pm 

Current ride: X1 2001
t965m wrote:
I'm English but identify as British. I guess that comes from my time in the mob and serving with folk from all points of the empire and looking on them as brothers and sisters from other mothers. I never saw them as black, white, catholic or any of that noise - I just saw green. If you're a good guy you're a good guy. If you're an arse you're an arse. End of.

Would I die for the queen and country? I like to think not but I probably would - I signed and took an oath and I don't remember seeing an end date. Corny but true.

There's a lot wrong with this country but also a lot that is good and there are a lot of good folk out there. Unfortunately the arses make more noise and get more attention but the good guys are still out there - and that includes loads of great youngsters.

Just my tuppence worth - not saying I'm right but that's what I think. You're more than welcome to agree or disagree - I'll still have a chat and a drink with you and call you friend. :yup: :D

:worthy: well said

[ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 Next