Last visit was: Mon Apr 12, 2021 2:25 am It is currently Mon Apr 12, 2021 2:25 am

All times are UTC+01:00




 [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:51 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 1:13 pm
Posts: 3235
Current ride: XB9SX
Finmows wrote:
Should the queen retire....don't talk like a hairy egg!
NO she shouldn't, she should be allowed to die in peace and let the next in succession take reign...thats the way it has been and thats the way it should be
I took an oath (many years ago) to protect my Queen and Country (like a few others here) and when I left the job I maintained that oath....still fuckin do and I believe that ANYONE that disrespects the crown should just fuck off to somewhere that will welcome such barbaric mindset
Don't give a fuck if you were born here...came here from Bongo bongo land or what ever...you are here...toe the fuckin line
BE BRITISH...not a soft arse whinging piece of shit

Just my opinion


The good old bulldog spirit! ;) Always a good antidote to the likes of Russel Brand IMO. but still made me check my egg head in the mirror this morning! lOl


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2021 12:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 1:43 pm
Posts: 4505
Current ride: The wife
Location: Cofa's tree
edd wrote:
The good old bulldog spirit! ;)

Oh believe it a lot more deeper than that....this is MY country, MY nation, MY history, MY heritage....being eroded by fuck knows what from fuck knows where, playing their tune and expecting me to dance to it...NO WAY!
RULE BRITANNIA 🇬🇧


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

_________________
I hate being strapped for cash....but it pays the bills


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:10 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:11 am
Posts: 53
Current ride: XB12X
Location: South of the River
Finmows wrote:
edd wrote:
The good old bulldog spirit! ;)

Oh believe it a lot more deeper than that....this is MY country, MY nation, MY history, MY heritage....being eroded by fuck knows what from fuck knows where, playing their tune and expecting me to dance to it...NO WAY!
RULE BRITANNIA 🇬🇧

I guess the Celts were saying that after your Dane / Anglo-Saxon forbarers invaded and expected the Celts to dance to their tune.... ;)


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2021 8:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 1:13 pm
Posts: 3235
Current ride: XB9SX
I guess that we need to go back in time to the 10th and 11th centuries after settlement by Danes, Friesians, Norman’s etc, as a point of identifying a start of nationhood. The modern period of semi-democratic governance with an accepted royal head of state taking form after and developing since the civil war. :?

Interestingly 58% of white folk identify themselves as being ‘English’ while many coloured immigrants are more likely to identify with being ‘British’. ;) NB 40% of our forces during WW2 came from our overseas commonwealth. ;)

It is gratifying that in spite of all the loud mouthed and woke chattering classes who talk up repression of ethnic groups, on my rounds I generally find that many immigrants in our cities have become proud of their communities and of being British citizens. 8-)


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2021 1:17 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 1:43 pm
Posts: 4505
Current ride: The wife
Location: Cofa's tree
GX07 wrote:
Finmows wrote:
edd wrote:
The good old bulldog spirit! ;)

Oh believe it a lot more deeper than that....this is MY country, MY nation, MY history, MY heritage....being eroded by fuck knows what from fuck knows where, playing their tune and expecting me to dance to it...NO WAY!
RULE BRITANNIA 🇬🇧

I guess the Celts were saying that after your Dane / Anglo-Saxon forbarers invaded and expected the Celts to dance to their tune.... ;)

I have Celtic blood in me...hence the reason I am willing to die where I stand!
When you look at history (and all that shit) I know that I'm a half bred monkey fucker...but I'll have you know that "I'm a half bred BRITISH monkey fucker"(do we have British monkeys?...(well we do have a nationality entrance test so I suppose so)) so you can "come and have a go...if you think you're hard enough" :twisted:
Which you're not because I'm British (well...if one wants to be pedantic English)


Oh and that St George....he was a soft twat....killed a fuckin dragon did he...yeah well I fuckin sleep with one every night! ;) lOl

_________________
I hate being strapped for cash....but it pays the bills


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:57 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 07, 2009 11:53 am
Posts: 471
Current ride: 2006(55) XB12X
Location: Leeds
Long may she reign and afterwards, long live the King.
William will have a job to do as Prince of Wales and and representative of Charles.

_________________
Buell owners should be committed ;-)


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2021 1:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 1:13 pm
Posts: 3235
Current ride: XB9SX
Finmows wrote:
I have Celtic blood in me...hence the reason I am willing to die where I stand!
When you look at history (and all that shit) I know that I'm a half bred monkey fucker...but I'll have you know that "I'm a half bred BRITISH monkey fucker"(do we have British monkeys?...(well we do have a nationality entrance test so I suppose so)) so you can "come and have a go...if you think you're hard enough" :twisted:


....and right on the mark this months National Geographic are doing an article on the CELTs entitled; 'People of salt and stone!' lOl ;)


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2021 4:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 6:54 pm
Posts: 1942
Current ride: Triumph ST - RS
Location: West Lothian, Bonnie Scotland
I'm English but identify as British. I guess that comes from my time in the mob and serving with folk from all points of the empire and looking on them as brothers and sisters from other mothers. I never saw them as black, white, catholic or any of that noise - I just saw green. If you're a good guy you're a good guy. If you're an arse you're an arse. End of.

Would I die for the queen and country? I like to think not but I probably would - I signed and took an oath and I don't remember seeing an end date. Corny but true.

There's a lot wrong with this country but also a lot that is good and there are a lot of good folk out there. Unfortunately the arses make more noise and get more attention but the good guys are still out there - and that includes loads of great youngsters.

Just my tuppence worth - not saying I'm right but that's what I think. You're more than welcome to agree or disagree - I'll still have a chat and a drink with you and call you friend. :yup: :D

_________________
Better to Burn Out Than Fade Away

In the garage -

2001 X1
EBR 1190SX
KTM390 Duke
Triumph Street Triple RS
Ducati 1199
CCM Spitfire Scrambler


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2021 4:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 09, 2009 12:24 am
Posts: 1706
edd wrote:
att wrote:
I genuinely do not understand the concept of a Royal Family and I understand the concept of a Government even less....I have no idea why we are lumbered with any of it, in my experience to date all they seem to do is place restrictions upon us....Why would anyone want that?


Try anarchy! :?


I don`t think the majority of us are malevolent....Do you?


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2021 4:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 1:13 pm
Posts: 3235
Current ride: XB9SX
att wrote:
edd wrote:
att wrote:
I genuinely do not understand the concept of a Royal Family and I understand the concept of a Government even less....I have no idea why we are lumbered with any of it, in my experience to date all they seem to do is place restrictions upon us....Why would anyone want that?


Try anarchy! :?


I don`t think the majority of us are malevolent....Do you?


No, just human weakness gets the upper hand more times than not! I've met lots of nice people who mysteriously became total arses singularly or when led collectively when money, death and inheritance, self interest at work or personal relationships were a factor. :? We need someone or some elected group to define a set of rules to play the game....even if members in that elected group become total arses themselves at times. At least you can vote them out....that's what democracy is supposed to be about, but you knew that. :old:

The Monarchy is a useful constant in which ceremony and tradition prevent the rule makers from getting into punch ups in the commons and committee rooms leading to total chaos! We British! 8-)


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 09, 2009 12:24 am
Posts: 1706
edd wrote:
att wrote:
edd wrote:
att wrote:
I genuinely do not understand the concept of a Royal Family and I understand the concept of a Government even less....I have no idea why we are lumbered with any of it, in my experience to date all they seem to do is place restrictions upon us....Why would anyone want that?


Try anarchy! :?


I don`t think the majority of us are malevolent....Do you?


No, just human weakness gets the upper hand more times than not! I've met lots of nice people who mysteriously became total arses singularly or when led collectively when money, death and inheritance, self interest at work or personal relationships were a factor. :? We need someone or some elected group to define a set of rules to play the game....even if members in that elected group become total arses themselves at times. At least you can vote them out....that's what democracy is supposed to be about, but you knew that. :old:

The Monarchy is a useful constant in which ceremony and tradition prevent the rule makers from getting into punch ups in the commons and committee rooms leading to total chaos! We British! 8-)



Jesus.....I had no idea that people actually believe that shit.

So good to be leaving....


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 1:13 pm
Posts: 3235
Current ride: XB9SX
att wrote:
edd wrote:
att wrote:
edd wrote:
att wrote:
I genuinely do not understand the concept of a Royal Family and I understand the concept of a Government even less....I have no idea why we are lumbered with any of it, in my experience to date all they seem to do is place restrictions upon us....Why would anyone want that?


Try anarchy! :?


I don`t think the majority of us are malevolent....Do you?


No, just human weakness gets the upper hand more times than not! I've met lots of nice people who mysteriously became total arses singularly or when led collectively when money, death and inheritance, self interest at work or personal relationships were a factor. :? We need someone or some elected group to define a set of rules to play the game....even if members in that elected group become total arses themselves at times. At least you can vote them out....that's what democracy is supposed to be about, but you knew that. :old:

The Monarchy is a useful constant in which ceremony and tradition prevent the rule makers from getting into punch ups in the commons and committee rooms leading to total chaos! We British! 8-)



Jesus.....I had no idea that people actually believe that shit.

So good to be leaving....



What......to join some ‘anarchy-syndicalism commune’ no doubt! lOl


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 1:13 pm
Posts: 3235
Current ride: XB9SX
Or even ‘anarcho’, but this l pad has outdated imperialist dogmatic spell correction software! :?


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2021 1:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 3:35 pm
Posts: 2097
Current ride: A black one
Location: Wales. The land of dragons, welshcakes and full reservoirs.
Now then an added dimension

_________________
Dusty 001


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 05, 2009 8:00 pm
Posts: 10208
Current ride: X1 2001
Location: southampton
t965m wrote:
I'm English but identify as British. I guess that comes from my time in the mob and serving with folk from all points of the empire and looking on them as brothers and sisters from other mothers. I never saw them as black, white, catholic or any of that noise - I just saw green. If you're a good guy you're a good guy. If you're an arse you're an arse. End of.

Would I die for the queen and country? I like to think not but I probably would - I signed and took an oath and I don't remember seeing an end date. Corny but true.

There's a lot wrong with this country but also a lot that is good and there are a lot of good folk out there. Unfortunately the arses make more noise and get more attention but the good guys are still out there - and that includes loads of great youngsters.

Just my tuppence worth - not saying I'm right but that's what I think. You're more than welcome to agree or disagree - I'll still have a chat and a drink with you and call you friend. :yup: :D


:worthy: well said


Top
   
 
 [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 Next

All times are UTC+01:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot] and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited