It is currently 29 Mar 2024 12:12

All times are UTC

Post subject: Re: Hello
PostPosted: 24 Oct 2016 11:09 

Current ride: X1 2001
Adam wrote:
Little known fact that upsets the Scots, is William Wallace was actually from a Welsh family from the Oswestry area, who moved to Scotland with some Norman nobility. The name Walace is a derivation of 'Le Wallais' - the Welshman. I think his family moved there with the Fitzallens who were Norman knights, sent to keep the Scots under control lOl

in a daily mail reader voice..."Bloody foreigners coming up here & nicking our jobs" :rotfl:

PostPosted: 30 Oct 2016 12:09 

Current ride: x1 lightning
Hi Tadpole John !

I,m in Higham . which is between Strood and Gravesend . You live down on the Romney marshes ?
Be good to meet up , if not are you going to Excel bike how in Feb. ? we were thinking the NEC but at £25 each entrance plus fuel, food etc not gonna bother , we go to the Excel every year . Maybe meet up and go together , normally 3 or 4 friends go on bikes if weather ok .

Legs ok . went to Physio Frid. and after 1 week my knee is where they were expecting it to be at 4 weeks . so going really well . :yup:

Bored shitless at home :headbang: so if I do light duties I am going back to work Mon , not easy as I work in engineering , Programming and setting CNC Machine Centres , so I will have a chair and the PC next to my m/c's for programming .
But still signed off for another 2 weeks so if it gets too much I can still stay home . :dance: :dance: :dance: ??

PostPosted: 30 Oct 2016 14:48 

Current ride: XB12Scg well tweaked
Hi Jeff, Gibbo's a yank, he only moved to Aus when he was 12, just cant speak anything "proppa like yunno". Guess that's why they got him to play a Scot !!! It's ok I used to live up there in the frozen North, they gave me enough stick when I was there for me to dish some up now I've escaped over the wall. Sounds like good news about the Leg now though. I will be about for the next ten days or so, then back off to India for work, then NZ in December. Get back at the end of January, but have quite a big contract in India so will be going to and fro quite a lot. I will PM you my number and see if we can meet up some time. Can't do today though, its my wedding anniversary, so behaving, only a lot. :uhoh: :ffs:

PostPosted: 04 Nov 2016 19:30 

Current ride: x1 lightning
ok mate I will see you when I see you !

Cheers