Last visit was: Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:54 pm It is currently Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:54 pm

All times are UTC+01:00




 [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Sproutfest 2018
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:47 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:45 pm
Posts: 920
Location: Beds
All

The bar in the function room will be open at 6.30pm, sit down for dinner at 7.30pm
Let's hope there's no friggin snow this year!!! :mrgreen:

Look forward to seeing everyone :4roz:

_________________
Buell '96/'98 S1
KTM 690 Duke
Yamaha XT500


Top
   
 
 Post subject: Re: Sproutfest 2018
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 2:15 pm
Posts: 903
Location: Suffolk
Adam wrote:
Buell Abusa wrote:
Anyone having lunch at the old smithy before going to the golden lion??
Sarah and l will be there about 1pm. 8-)


Paula and me should be there. We're picking Eric up from B/Ham airport at 12.


:yup: look forward to seeing you all. 8-)

_________________
Slap me in the face with a giggling wet ferret!


Top
   
 
 Post subject: Re: Sproutfest 2018
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:10 pm
Posts: 2262
Current ride: Buell ulysses
Location: Telford
Alison wrote:
All

The bar in the function room will be open at 6.30pm, sit down for dinner at 7.30pm
Let's hope there's no friggin snow this year!!! :mrgreen:

Look forward to seeing everyone :4roz:

:yup: :4roz:
As for the weather, just a little light drizzle and a gentle breeze if you believe the forecast :dance:

_________________
Buell Ulysses XB12X 06/08
CCM R30 (650cc) 02
Norton Dominators ( in bits on going projects ) old


Top
   
 
 Post subject: Re: Sproutfest 2018
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:36 am 
Offline
Nanny Brown
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 23, 2009 10:22 pm
Posts: 6328
Location: Portsmouth, UK
Right, I will bring the sound system as normal but for some reason after last year's Sproutfest my iPod stopped working and I therefore don't have anything to plug in and play. Can anyone attending please bring either an iPod or similar item to play music please. Alternatively we may have to plug into the hotel's own sound system, if they have one.

Cheers and see you Saturday xx

_________________
Valencia Orange XB12Scg - serviced by Maz 2018
Black P3 Blast - serviced by Maz


Top
   
 
 Post subject: Re: Sproutfest 2018
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 09, 2009 12:24 am
Posts: 1504
Is there really only about 6 people going to this? :(

_________________
Sent from my Blackberry using fuckall apart from fingers and elektrickerywizardry...


Top
   
 
 Post subject: Re: Sproutfest 2018
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:34 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:45 pm
Posts: 920
Location: Beds
att wrote:
Is there really only about 6 people going to this? :(


There was more........until they heard you were coming att lOl

Actually there will be 24 of us 8-)

_________________
Buell '96/'98 S1
KTM 690 Duke
Yamaha XT500


Top
   
 
 Post subject: Re: Sproutfest 2018
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:36 pm 
Offline
Nanny Brown
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 23, 2009 10:22 pm
Posts: 6328
Location: Portsmouth, UK
Alison wrote:
att wrote:
Is there really only about 6 people going to this? :(


There was more........until they heard you were coming att lOl

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Actually there will be 24 of us 8-)


:yup:

_________________
Valencia Orange XB12Scg - serviced by Maz 2018
Black P3 Blast - serviced by Maz


Top
   
 
 Post subject: Re: Sproutfest 2018
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:38 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:45 pm
Posts: 920
Location: Beds
Jill Brown wrote:
Right, I will bring the sound system as normal but for some reason after last year's Sproutfest my iPod stopped working and I therefore don't have anything to plug in and play. Can anyone attending please bring either an iPod or similar item to play music please. Alternatively we may have to plug into the hotel's own sound system, if they have one.

Cheers and see you Saturday xx


Thanks Jill. have a massive amount of music on my iPhone if that helps Jill, not entirely sure my music taste will suit everyone but we can always connect it to something on amazon music?

_________________
Buell '96/'98 S1
KTM 690 Duke
Yamaha XT500


Top
   
 
 Post subject: Re: Sproutfest 2018
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:40 pm 
Offline
Nanny Brown
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 23, 2009 10:22 pm
Posts: 6328
Location: Portsmouth, UK
Alison wrote:
Jill Brown wrote:
Right, I will bring the sound system as normal but for some reason after last year's Sproutfest my iPod stopped working and I therefore don't have anything to plug in and play. Can anyone attending please bring either an iPod or similar item to play music please. Alternatively we may have to plug into the hotel's own sound system, if they have one.

Cheers and see you Saturday xx


Thanks Jill. have a massive amount of music on my iPhone if that helps Jill, not entirely sure my music taste will suit everyone but we can always connect it to something on amazon music?


Perfect :yup:

_________________
Valencia Orange XB12Scg - serviced by Maz 2018
Black P3 Blast - serviced by Maz


Top
   
 
 Post subject: Re: Sproutfest 2018
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:27 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:25 pm
Posts: 11875
Location: Oswestry
I have an excellent selection of Leonard Cohen on my Iphone lOl lOl

_________________
If your dreams don't scare you, they are not big enough.


Top
   
 
 Post subject: Re: Sproutfest 2018
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:38 pm 
Online
Milf Hunter
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 4:47 pm
Posts: 4936
Current ride: '98 S1
Location: Wessex
Adam wrote:
I have an excellent selection of Leonard Cohen on my Iphone lOl lOl



It's getting darker,,,

_________________
I started out with nothing and still got most of it left.


Top
   
 
 Post subject: Re: Sproutfest 2018
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:56 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:25 pm
Posts: 11875
Location: Oswestry
There is a crack in everything, that's how the light gets in...…...

_________________
If your dreams don't scare you, they are not big enough.


Top
   
 
 Post subject: Re: Sproutfest 2018
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:57 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:58 pm
Posts: 410
Current ride: Buell 1125R
Hi Folks,
I have a old Samsung player that has 2gb capacity which would do the night with MP3s.
I can fill that up with as many of peoples requested tracks or multiples thereof as I can find on my music drive which is pretty vast & eclectic. If people want to let me know what they are.
It's a simple drag N drop op, so feel free with choices, it'll only take me about 20 mins to put it together, if that could be seen as an option.
Let me know what you think.
All the best Paul.

_________________
Ride Safe & Stay between the hedgerows.


Top
   
 
 Post subject: Re: Sproutfest 2018
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:31 pm 
Online
Milf Hunter
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 4:47 pm
Posts: 4936
Current ride: '98 S1
Location: Wessex
Just fill it with Justin Bieber, or anything by Shag O'Connors And The Carrot Crunchers....

_________________
I started out with nothing and still got most of it left.


Top
   
 
 Post subject: Re: Sproutfest 2018
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:07 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:58 pm
Posts: 410
Current ride: Buell 1125R
mojomick wrote:
Just fill it with Justin Bieber, or anything by Shag O'Connors And The Carrot Crunchers....


Unfortunately I don't have any of either Mick dethpite my Eclectithicty.
What was I thinking whilst building my music collection, leaving out classics like Justin & Shag?

_________________
Ride Safe & Stay between the hedgerows.


Top
   
 
 [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 Next

All times are UTC+01:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot] and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited