It is currently 19 Apr 2024 08:45

All times are UTC+01:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 405 posts ]  Go to page Previous 123 24 25 26 27 Next
PostPosted: 19 Jul 2009 19:42 

Well we're home too :? .
It was lovely to see you all - though once again I can't believe how many of you I managed to NOT speak to, another opportunity to put names to avatars & cement friendships missed. I'll just have to keep on coming til I have met you all :lol:
Rick & Tigs, Mark & Sarah and anyone else I didn't say goodbye properly to, I apologise. I thought I was just going round to fetch my bike and when I came back round everyone was revved up and ready to go. Big hugs now :4roz: lovely to see you xxx
I agree with CJ, the Buell Hotel was brilliant, lovely welcome and great company. Once again, another apology for missing out on the group meal last night, misunderstanding and hunger got in the way :oooops:
Norrie, also apologies for not providing you with company on your way home - we decided on a different direction altogether -down South :(
Cheers guys - and well done to CJ and JJ, excellent event once again xxxx :worthy:

PostPosted: 19 Jul 2009 19:53 

Current ride: Cagiva Raptor 650
Don't worry about it Roz and by the way I got to Hexham at about 2pm and it was warm and sunny. 8-)

PostPosted: 19 Jul 2009 20:07 

Been home about half an hour, apart from the first 10 miles from Rick n Tigs :roll: we had a dry run.

Many special thanks to CJ and JJ for organising a brilliant event....again. Was good to see everyone, apologies if either of us missed meeting newbies but we'll be at Deliverance II so hope to make amends then. Special thanks to Kath for amusing us, as usual :twisted: Very special thanks from Sarah to both Mojo and CJ for looking after Barney :yup:

Thanks to Rick n Tigs for putting up with us (sorry Fatty) but thanks for the loan of your t-shirt, should be suitably stretched to fit you better now. Was good to have an evening with Norm (sorry Rick), hope you got home ok and weren't too wet!! :twisted:

Finally, thanks to Millsy for joining us on the ride up to EK and apologies for being stuck behind Sarah most of the way! :twisted: Hope you got home ok. Hope you didn't mind the pit-stop at Welney (how were the sandwiches? :twisted: ) to pay respects to Darren.

And last of all, apologies to all the UKBeggars for crashing the photo shoot but I just couldn't resist :twisted: :twisted: Same again next year.........?

BA & NSFS x

PS Extra special thanks to YOFFI for managing to keep Em away from the tap yesterday and from pissing all over us!

PostPosted: 19 Jul 2009 20:19 

the dutch are home :ill: 1700 km but the trip was fun,good to see the ukbeggers again.

Chris and Jane nice meeting :yup:

thanks to Raingod for the trip from the acecafe to portsmouth :yup:
thanks to Blackrag for the food/drinks and sleepingplace(the band was rocking at the drake) :yup:
thanks to Mo,Mo's girlfriend,Myles,GB for the food/drinks,sleepingplace and the fun at night(never see so many girls without a pants :shock:) :yup:

Dewalt and Speedy :worthy:

PostPosted: 19 Jul 2009 20:31 
Buell Abusa wrote:
Thanks to Rick n Tigs for putting up with us (sorry Fatty) but thanks for the loan of your t-shirt, should be suitably stretched to fit you better now. Was good to have an evening with Norm (sorry Rick) :twisted:

:ner: Less of the fatty, tubby. I've now got man boobs stretched into my T-shirt :shock: :lol: And I've just found drool on the photo of Tigs........ Well at least I HOPE its drool .................NORM :twisted: :lol:

Although I can still hear echoes of him saying "Sorry Rick" at regular intervals. I did wonder what he was up to :? :lol: :lol:.

Definetly same again next year :yup: ........ How about you Norm??????

PostPosted: 19 Jul 2009 20:31 

Fantastic day, from the ride up to the flawless time at East Kirkby to an evening of fun, frolicks and frivolities (sorry, Rick). We woke up to a drippy sky this morning, which left us no option but to set about the European Bacon Mountain which had appeared in Rick'n'Tigs' larder. 8-)

Funny as heck when Mark tried to order breakfast in bed via SMS... I learned some new words from Tigs' reply.

I had a grizzly run as far as the M1. Before I got to Ranby, The Handbag started kicking and farting and spitting and bucking... I hadn't ridden anything which reacted like that since I was 17. :oooops: :lol:

Bloody thing would hardly run at all as far as Ollerton, when I stopped for fuel. The girl at the fuel station suggested I follow the 614/6097 then pick up the A46 to get onto the M1 at Leicester but the heavens opened when I got as far as the A46 so I cut west across Nottingham to Ratcliffe. Quick check on the weather forecast when I got to the M1 (i.e. the clouds were blacker south then south west) and I switched down the A42/M42.

The only consolation in the wetness was that The Handbag started to behave itself again in the rain.

Buell Abusa wrote:
BA & NSFS x

Sarah needs to post something, Mark. :lol: :twisted:

Ronnie wrote:
and the fun at night(never see so many girls without a pants)
Rick, Tigs, we never got that option. Sort it for next year, would you.
:hehe:

PostPosted: 19 Jul 2009 20:39 

Norm wrote:

You git, what have you done?! :cretin:

PostPosted: 19 Jul 2009 20:43 

Current ride: 2000 x1
Norm wrote:
Fantastic day, from the ride up to the flawless time at East Kirkby to an evening of fun, frolicks and frivolities (sorry, Rick).

Funny as heck when Mark tried to order breakfast in bed via SMS... I learned some new words from Tigs' reply.

I still have a stitch from laughing at the Norm/BA rendition of Torn. How about it as Sproutfest entertainment :lol: :lol:

As for taking BA breakfast in bed my delicate disposition couldnt take the sight of him naked :ill: :ill:

And I'm not his feckin slave :lol: :lol:

Buell Abusa wrote:
BA & NSFS x

:hehe: Popcorn

Ronnie wrote:
[/quote]

:shock: Eeeeek nooooooo the thought is terrifying I couldnt inflict that on anyone :ill:

PostPosted: 19 Jul 2009 20:45 

Not So Fat Slag wrote:
Norm wrote:

You git, what have you done?! :cretin:

:lol: Nothing, apparently, but I wasn't sure until you posted. :ner:

BTW, for the sake of my health, if something does appear, please remember I can't actually do anything myself here any more.

I just send the text messages. :twisted:

PostPosted: 19 Jul 2009 20:55 

Norm wrote:
:

Ronnie wrote:

FFS i don't want to see fatty's legs! :uhoh:

PostPosted: 19 Jul 2009 20:55 

Current ride: XL1250S + MT-09
Thanks to all the organisers for a great day out, including whoever arranged the weather.
It was good to have the Dutch cultural delegation join us for a great ride back to Norfolk, and to learn about their quaint custom of "swaffeling" http://www.swaffelforum.nl/topic.php?id=5 :shock:.

GB, Mo, Debbie and I rode the first 20 miles this morning with Walter, Marco and Ronnie. Here they take their leave... :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTMofau5xUo

Last edited by steely on 19 Jul 2009 20:57, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: 19 Jul 2009 20:56 

Current ride: 2000 x1
:o :o How unkind Rick has lovely legs even if they are a touch on the hairy side :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: 19 Jul 2009 20:57 

Tigs wrote:
:o :o How unkind Rick has lovely legs even if they are a touch on the Fat side :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: 19 Jul 2009 21:00 
Buell Abusa wrote:
Tigs wrote:
:o :o How unkind Rick has lovely legs even if they are a touch on the Fat side :lol: :lol:

:twisted: Oy Buddha you lead the way :lol:

Sarah this is all your fault :ner: :lol:

PostPosted: 19 Jul 2009 21:01 

Current ride: Fatbob
Well what can I say? Great day out with Buellers as usual
Got soaked on friday & again riding back this afternoon.

heres a few pics .....

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 405 posts ]  Go to page Previous 123 24 25 26 27 Next