Last visit was: Wed Oct 23, 2019 5:34 am It is currently Wed Oct 23, 2019 5:34 am

All times are UTC+01:00




 [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:58 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 05, 2009 8:00 pm
Posts: 9782
Current ride: X1 2001 White Riot
Location: southampton
no quote , just my own words.

_________________
Obey the principles without being bound by them.
Bruce Lee


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:48 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:58 pm
Posts: 1205
Current ride: Buell 1125R
Nutah wrote:
no quote , just my own words.


Ah ok,
You didn't seem to clarify if it was aimed at me or not.
If so, am I correct in assuming that what you're seeing is that I'm continually justifying my point of view? You're probably correct there to be sure, but then isn't that what we all do?
As far as one opinion goes, I'm not sure I agree with you there, I have millions of opinions about most subjects and I'm F****d if I'm restricting myself to just one about any one thing.
The thing I do find though, is that I am very open to my opinions being changed & I'm not afraid of admitting when my opinions take a U turn or change, usually because of added information.
So not really sure what you're getting at there?
One thing I am sure of though, is that if you have just one opinion about something, that's not a healthy state, as how are you ever gonna let that opinion go, or change it at any point? That kind of stance needs a tidal wave to move it.

_________________
Ride Safe & Stay between the hedgerows.


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:03 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 22, 2009 6:43 pm
Posts: 2373
Current ride: S1`s
Location: Llanelli South Wales
Therapist`s :couch: When I was learning my trade I listened to what people said and followed their way of doing things. It saved a lot of fuck-ups and wasted time. I still asked why it was done in certain ways and came to the end result with all my fingers intact. I work now and then with a guy who does not have my skills , but can deal with Humans , and I teach him how to do stuff. He`s still cutting corners which makes the next mans job harder , usually mine so I`ve stopped showing him how to do stuff. Sorry to muck up this thread


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 05, 2009 8:00 pm
Posts: 9782
Current ride: X1 2001 White Riot
Location: southampton
Jazzbutcher wrote:
Nutah wrote:
no quote , just my own words.


Ah ok,
You didn't seem to clarify if it was aimed at me or not.
If so, am I correct in assuming that what you're seeing is that I'm continually justifying my point of view? You're probably correct there to be sure, but then isn't that what we all do?
As far as one opinion goes, I'm not sure I agree with you there, I have millions of opinions about most subjects and I'm F****d if I'm restricting myself to just one about any one thing.
The thing I do find though, is that I am very open to my opinions being changed & I'm not afraid of admitting when my opinions take a U turn or change, usually because of added information.
So not really sure what you're getting at there?
One thing I am sure of though, is that if you have just one opinion about something, that's not a healthy state, as how are you ever gonna let that opinion go, or change it at any point? That kind of stance needs a tidal wave to move it.


you do like typing don't you , we all have an opinion ,whether right or wrong it's our opinion.
your allowed to have one , but so is everyone else.

_________________
Obey the principles without being bound by them.
Bruce Lee


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:03 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:58 pm
Posts: 1205
Current ride: Buell 1125R
Nutah wrote:
Jazzbutcher wrote:
Nutah wrote:
no quote , just my own words.


Ah ok,
You didn't seem to clarify if it was aimed at me or not.
If so, am I correct in assuming that what you're seeing is that I'm continually justifying my point of view? You're probably correct there to be sure, but then isn't that what we all do?
As far as one opinion goes, I'm not sure I agree with you there, I have millions of opinions about most subjects and I'm F****d if I'm restricting myself to just one about any one thing.
The thing I do find though, is that I am very open to my opinions being changed & I'm not afraid of admitting when my opinions take a U turn or change, usually because of added information.
So not really sure what you're getting at there?
One thing I am sure of though, is that if you have just one opinion about something, that's not a healthy state, as how are you ever gonna let that opinion go, or change it at any point? That kind of stance needs a tidal wave to move it.


you do like typing don't you , we all have an opinion ,whether right or wrong it's our opinion.
your allowed to have one , but so is everyone else.


Yeah, sorry just leaking my shit on everybody as my father in law's going through some shit. He keeps clouting other residents at the moment & it's F****n' me right up as he doesn't know he's done anything wrong. I can't get any Services to get involved & he's probably gonna lose his place at the home if this keeps up. Services will get involved far too late as usual when there's a F****n' emergency no doubt. All I can do is make sure they all know what's happening.
I know other's on this site are going through similar & I know I should be able to hold things together better but unfortunately I'm not managing this too well.
I'm not thinking too straight about much at the moment but have moments of clarity when I realise I should apologise for being a C**t.
I'm on holiday for a week from tomorrow so should be better when I get back.
Sorry Folks.

_________________
Ride Safe & Stay between the hedgerows.


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 10:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 9:29 pm
Posts: 1417
Don't apologies for being a c**t, no one else does.

Andy


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:17 pm 
Offline
Think Pink
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:37 am
Posts: 3705
Current ride: Awesome Ulysses & X1
Location: balderton, newark
Dusty wrote:
TOPGUMM wrote:
although last time my arse felt like the misses had pegged me ....

Again?

NO piccies no proof ....pics please gummy :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

_________________
IF IT BLEEDS WE CAN KILL IT ,THIS STUFF WILL MAKE YOU A GODDAM SEXUAL TYRANASURUS ,YOUVE BEEN PUSHING TOO MANY PENCILS DILLON .GET TO THE CHOPPER


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 22, 2009 6:43 pm
Posts: 2373
Current ride: S1`s
Location: Llanelli South Wales
WILLYBUELL wrote:
Dusty wrote:
TOPGUMM wrote:
although last time my arse felt like the misses had pegged me ....

Again?

NO piccies no proof ....pics please gummy :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Hi Will , viewtopic.php?f=15&t=23898
I`ll suffer all the way there and back lOl


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:20 pm 
Offline
proff. patpending
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 8:20 pm
Posts: 14689
Current ride: Victoria Sponge
Location: Bristol - Gateway to all things good
Yay, see you all there....

_________________
08 Specialized Langster


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 07, 2009 12:06 am
Posts: 1792
Current ride: S1W,S2T,1125CR,XB12X
Location: North Bucks
Looking forward to it 8-)

Steve

_________________
Back on the road again!


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:12 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:49 pm
Posts: 90
Current ride: XB9R Firebolt
Location: N Wales
Sorry cant make it this time, regards to all.


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 05, 2009 8:00 pm
Posts: 9782
Current ride: X1 2001 White Riot
Location: southampton
Hope it's a great day at the Emporium :sun: :yup:

_________________
Obey the principles without being bound by them.
Bruce Lee


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:05 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:17 pm
Posts: 8309
Location: Manchester
Excellent turn out, great weather, fantastic day 8-)

Thanks to everyone that made the effort :yup:

_________________
Mithered ta death.
92 MB
96 S2T
98 S1W
00 M2
01 X1
03 P3
10 CR


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:55 pm
Posts: 605
Current ride: S1W,Kat,SDGT,HP2,
Location: Preston, Lancs
Thanks for having us.

Good to see so many people out.


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:10 pm
Posts: 2728
Current ride: Buell ulysses
Location: Telford
:yt:
many thanks :maz: for a lovely day . :yup:

_________________
Buell Ulysses XB12X 06/08
CCM R30 (650cc) 02
Norton Dominators


Top
   
 
 [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 Next

All times are UTC+01:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot] and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited