It is currently 29 Mar 2024 10:23

All times are UTC

PostPosted: 11 Sep 2009 10:01 
i will definatly be attending, just because to the untrained welsh officers eye an XB9 looks seriously illegal and streetfightered, will be fun to produce the docs and start receiving stop forms just to post a harrassment case against them.

if anyone wants to find me ill be the one surrounded by coppers and tazered on the floor :)

PostPosted: 11 Sep 2009 18:47 

andycharelle wrote:
i will definatly be attending, just because to the untrained welsh officers eye an XB9 looks seriously illegal and streetfightered, will be fun to produce the docs and start receiving stop forms just to post a harrassment case against them.

if anyone wants to find me ill be the one surrounded by coppers and tazered on the floor :)

:lol: :lol: You are from Liverpool, as soon as you open your mouth you are bolloxed. :yup:

PostPosted: 11 Sep 2009 19:01 

Current ride: X1 2001
att wrote:
Why anybody would want to reclaim Wales is totally beyond me.
Awful place, usually damp, the locals refuse to speal English when it suits, so therefore much of the beauty is covered by signage. No real infrastructure, too much white paint on the roads (see above about signage) It is a foreign land that the rozzers can have, there are plenty more hospitable places to go that have sun and proper food with real mountains and a proper foreign accent that uses the whole range of letters available in the alphabet, not just three.

No, they can keep Wales until such time it has to offer soemthing useful, then consideration will be shown in reclamation, until then, they can shag their own sheep.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

PostPosted: 12 Sep 2009 00:04 

Current ride: A black one
att wrote:
Why anybody would want to reclaim Wales is totally beyond me.
Awful place, usually damp, the locals refuse to speal English when it suits, so therefore much of the beauty is covered by signage. No real infrastructure, too much white paint on the roads (see above about signage) It is a foreign land that the rozzers can have, there are plenty more hospitable places to go that have sun and proper food with real mountains and a proper foreign accent that uses the whole range of letters available in the alphabet, not just three.

No, they can keep Wales until such time it has to offer soemthing useful, then consideration will be shown in reclamation, until then, they can shag their own sheep.

Baa. Now bugger off, once and for all, you opinionated, poisoned midget :tosser:

PostPosted: 12 Sep 2009 11:22 

I am thinking about it at the mo,
the thought of a coppers laying down on the road to see if its a road legal can on the buell is a temping one.

PostPosted: 12 Sep 2009 12:44 

I've had some insider info. The NWP are probably going to keep a low profile around the main run itself but they plan plan to 'pick off' individuals on their way to and from the meeting points.
Fucking cowardly scum :x

PostPosted: 12 Sep 2009 18:08 

Took the Ducati out on 'Dibble Patrol' this afternoon, didn't see any of the fuckers.

PostPosted: 12 Sep 2009 19:30 

Adam wrote:
...they plan plan to 'pick off' individuals on their way to and from the meeting points.

:lol: :lol:

I wonder if someone wasn't playing with you when they "released" that information. You appear to have got yourself a bit hot and bothered over what might just be a rumour.