It is currently 29 Mar 2024 13:38

All times are UTC

Post subject: Spotted in Hinckley area
PostPosted: 10 Apr 2019 14:43 

Current ride: Buell S1 lightening
Funny how you never notice something until you get one yourself !
In the last week I have seen a Red Buell in idle torque at Lutterworth, a blue one with orange badges in Stapleton and a green one in town centre - sorry I don’t know the range well enough to identity the model but it was you then I salute you all my local fellow owners . I hope to be out with you soon as DVLA issue me with a reg number !!

PostPosted: 10 Apr 2019 15:48 

Current ride: Buell 1125R
Greenson wrote:
Funny how you never notice something until you get one yourself !
In the last week I have seen a Red Buell in idle torque at Lutterworth, a blue one with orange badges in Stapleton and a green one in town centre - sorry I don’t know the range well enough to identity the model but it was you then I salute you all my local fellow owners . I hope to be out with you soon as DVLA issue me with a reg number !!

Hiya Greenson

Listen, don't wait to get together with other Buell owners. When you're up & running organise a local run on one of your own favourite routes with a cafe' stop if possible. It takes no organising at all as it's just you on a local run showing others where you ride. Stick on the events list & people with Buells will come & join you for sure, they're nice people.

All the best with the DVLA. Paul.

PostPosted: 10 Apr 2019 15:52 

In fact I've just looked where you live Hinkley Ish & I'd definitely come down for a ride, Osteveo is just down the road from you in Rugby Ish as well.

PostPosted: 10 Apr 2019 16:32 

👍👍

PostPosted: 10 Apr 2019 17:44 

Current ride: m2 cyclone
Thursday nights at the vic in coalville, every other thursday norton in donnington and last wednesday ot bulls head a47 hinckley road are all meets.....im usually at them on either a black bolt or yellow cyclone

PostPosted: 10 Apr 2019 20:40 

Current ride: 1125 CR, XT500, 750S
Location: Tiddly village near the throbbing metropolis of Rugby
Jazzbutcher wrote:
In fact I've just looked where you live Hinkley Ish & I'd definitely come down for a ride, Osteveo is just down the road from you in Rugby Ish as well.

:yt: some members in Coventry and Stratford upon Avon so sure we could get a few together....any one heard of Caffeine and Machine..? Between Stratford and Leamington Spa I think? We could blow their minds with a clutch of Buells....an Erik of Buells....a thunder of Buells....whatever the collective noun is....
https://caffeineandmachine.com

PostPosted: 10 Apr 2019 23:06 

Current ride: 1125r XB12X
Ohsteveo wrote:
Jazzbutcher wrote:

:yt: some members in Coventry and Stratford upon Avon so sure we could get a few together....any one heard of Caffeine and Machine..? Between Stratford and Leamington Spa I think? We could blow their minds with a clutch of Buells....an Erik of Buells....a thunder of Buells....whatever the collective noun is....

A grin of Buells was suggested a while back, or a Squadron ... I like a Squadron of Buells - Or is the plural Buell?? :?

PostPosted: 10 Apr 2019 23:14 

Kiwi wrote:
Ohsteveo wrote:
Jazzbutcher wrote:

A grin of Buells was suggested a while back, or a Squadron ... I like a Squadron of Buells - Or is the plural Buell?? :?

Yeah, Squadron gets my vote.

Give us a date & time Steve.

PostPosted: 20 Apr 2019 18:30 

Won't be long now, passed mot this week and all docs sent to dvla for first reg and taxing! Fingers crossed.... I did enjoy the long ride to the mot station, it hadn't been on the road in the past 12yr, I think I will enjoy this bike, seems to have loads of character