Last visit was: Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:24 am It is currently Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:24 am

All times are UTC+01:00




 [ 8 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 10:36 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri May 10, 2019 11:31 pm
Posts: 7
Current ride: XB12XT
Hi everyone, newbie here with a question.

What make is this exhaust? It has a righthand exit (most are left), piecut entry pipe and metric fasteners. It's on a 2009 Ulysses.

Image

Many thanks in advance for any suggestions - I could have read the 32 page thread below but....

Cheers,

A


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 10:58 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:17 pm
Posts: 8256
Location: Manchester
Looks like a Stealth ?

_________________
Mithered ta death.
92 MB
96 S2T
98 S1W
00 M2
01 X1
03 P3
10 CR


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 5:32 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:27 pm
Posts: 690
Maz wrote:
Looks like a Stealth ?

Looks like a POS to me.

_________________
Try this on yer fueller...........


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 8:22 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 05, 2009 8:00 pm
Posts: 9524
Current ride: X1 2001 White Riot
Location: southampton
Stealth had one on my XBR , it used to set off car alarms :mrgreen:

_________________
Obey the principles without being bound by them.
Bruce Lee


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 10:20 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri May 10, 2019 11:31 pm
Posts: 7
Current ride: XB12XT
Thanks everyone (except 03!)- it appears to be a Voodoo Stealth although they did various designs. Seems an OK exhaust to me so far. Managed to get the belly pan refitted (M6 screws).

I have the OE exhaust and flap cable - may fit that if the noise becomes an issue!

A


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 1:05 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:58 pm
Posts: 926
Current ride: Buell 1125R
Andysdad wrote:
Thanks everyone (except 03!)- it appears to be a Voodoo Stealth although they did various designs. Seems an OK exhaust to me so far. Managed to get the belly pan refitted (M6 screws).

I have the OE exhaust and flap cable - may fit that if the noise becomes an issue!

A


Looks like an good exhaust to me, be a shame to take it off.
Noise lets car drivers know your coming.
That won't help you with the coppers though, or your neighbors. I told most of mine that it's a standard exhaust & that the bike is American, you know, like Harley Davidsons, :idea: everyone seems to except Harley's make a racket & that seems to have worked for now. (Probably thinking who the F**k does he think he's kidding) heh heh but no hassle so far.

_________________
Ride Safe & Stay between the hedgerows.


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 7:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:55 pm
Posts: 600
Current ride: S1W,1100 Kat,1290GT,
Location: Preston, Lancs
Jazzbutcher wrote:
I told most of mine that it's a standard exhaust & that the bike is American, you know, like Harley Davidsons, :idea: everyone seems to except Harley's make a racket & that seems to have worked for now. (Probably thinking who the F**k does he think he's kidding) heh heh but no hassle so far.

Sorry but that reminded me of this: https://vimeo.com/15758959

:D


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 6:12 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:15 am
Posts: 15
Current ride: Ulysses XB12X
Nutah wrote:
Stealth had one on my XBR , it used to set off car alarms :mrgreen:


looks similar to mine - right hand outlet and just going for MOT so hopefully the tester is a little deaf -


Top
   
 
 [ 8 posts ] 

All times are UTC+01:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot] and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited