Last visit was: Sat Jun 06, 2020 2:14 pm It is currently Sat Jun 06, 2020 2:14 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

[ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: Calling Pash
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2020 6:44 pm 

Current ride: XB9R
Pash,
I was going through some old records today and I think that I may have had a pair of XBR injectors from you which I never paid for. (This would have been a few years ago.)

If you agree, PM / U2U me the cost and I wll put a cheque in the post.

Dave

Post subject: Re: Calling Pash
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2020 3:24 pm 

Current ride: 1999 X1
Now that I recall, I sent you a set of wheels and forks a couple years ago that you never paid for either. I'll PM you my PayPal address and the amount shortly. ;)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2020 6:31 pm 
proff. patpending

Current ride: Victoria Sponge
Dave from Scotland wrote:
Pash,
I was going through some old records today and I think that I may have had a pair of XBR injectors from you which I never paid for. (This would have been a few years ago.)

If you agree, PM / U2U me the cost and I wll put a cheque in the post.

Dave

Hi Dave

Sorry, I never come here these days, it's worn me down too much. I've just noticed I have a string of PMs.

Regarding the injectors, maybe so, I can't remember. We could just forget about them, but if you are really sure and you would feel better about giving me something, I won't object. Everything is going into my retirement fund. As for how much, I have no idea...

Cheers

Nick

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:35 pm 

x1glider wrote:
Now that I recall, I sent you a set of wheels and forks a couple years ago that you never paid for either. I'll PM you my PayPal address and the amount shortly. ;)

Good try my friend, however the spare set of forks stanchions that sit in the attic above my garage came from DG20 when HD "replaced" them under warranty and Yoffii said that thhe original ones will last for a while longer, so I just stached the boxed ones in the attic.

Still sitting there in original boxes, hoping that eventually the world will realise just how good the XB9R is and these will eventually be worth something.

Dave

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:42 pm 

Pash,

I am 100% sure you gave me a set of injectors, and I am 100% sure I never paid for them.

As to value, I have no idea either. How about I just send you £100 so that you can take "Mrs P" out for a decent meal and a good night out?

(£100 will impact on your pension by about the square root of zero, so a decent meal and a bottle of wine seems ths better solution!).

Dave

[ 5 posts ]