Deliverance Pt 11

If you have an event or want to plan a ride or place to meet up, this is the place to post it.
User avatar
Adam
Moderator
Posts: 11772
Joined: Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:25 pm
Location: Oswestry

Deliverance Pt 11

Postby Adam » Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:01 pm

Any idea of the numbers of people who will be here on Friday and needing food? Magz has a cunning plan as both local pubs have recently changed hands and can't accommodate large groups. Magz has volunteered to do a large shop on the way down and get some stuff to BBQ on the Friday night to save folk bringing food themselves, and if everyone chips in a couple of £ towards it, it seems an easy solution. There will also be a large pot of chilli bean casserole for veggie types.

The Hog Roast will be arriving between 4.30/5.00 on Sat, so any side dishes etc would be appreciated, and don't forget to bring your drinkies either.

D11 signs will be put out on the A483 in PANT just after you pass the village shop. If you need further instructions, phone me on 01691 831238.

If you could let me know when you're arriving, it would help plan things a bit better and make sure no one goes hungry lOl

Look forward to seeing you all 8-)
If your dreams don't scare you, they are not big enough.

User avatar
Buell Abusa
Posts: 935
Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 2:15 pm
Location: Suffolk

Re: Deliverance Pt 11

Postby Buell Abusa » Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:28 pm

Sarah and I will be arriving thursday afternoon if ok Adam?
Glad to chip in cash for magz to! 8-) 8-)
See God, Then back off! :worthy: Kevin Schwantz 1991

User avatar
norrie
Posts: 1353
Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 2:19 pm
Current ride: Cagiva Raptor 650
Location: Scottish Borders

Re: Deliverance Pt 11

Postby norrie » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:58 pm

Anna and myself will be there late Thursday evening if that is ok Adam? We will bring the tea urn.
Norrie.

DaveH
Posts: 1354
Joined: Thu May 07, 2009 9:27 pm
Current ride: XB12s,S1WL, Triumph
Location: Glossop in't th'hills

Re: Deliverance Pt 11

Postby DaveH » Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:42 pm

If it isn't raining I'll pop down on the bike for the day on Saturday

User avatar
barney
Posts: 3707
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:10 pm
Current ride: Buell ulysses
Location: Telford

Re: Deliverance Pt 11

Postby barney » Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:10 pm

saturday mid day ish for me :yup:
Buell Ulysses XB12X 06/08

User avatar
Adam
Moderator
Posts: 11772
Joined: Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:25 pm
Location: Oswestry

Re: Deliverance Pt 11

Postby Adam » Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:09 pm

DaveH wrote:If it isn't raining I'll pop down on the bike for the day on Saturday

I hope it's a bike with a motor Dave. I don't think the girls could cope with the thought of sweaty lycra lOl lOl
If your dreams don't scare you, they are not big enough.

User avatar
Jill Brown
Nanny Brown
Posts: 6166
Joined: Sat May 23, 2009 10:22 pm
Location: Portsmouth, UK

Re: Deliverance Pt 11

Postby Jill Brown » Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:06 pm

Hi Adam

I am a hopeful maybe. Ade is due to have a shoulder replacement op in the next 2-4 weeks, so fingers crossed. I was going to give it a miss this year but have been persuaded by the girls to come if I can. I have booked the Friday off already so if I am there I will be arriving on a Friday. I will let you know for definite as soon as I can xx
Valencia Orange XB12Scg - serviced by Maz 2018
Black P3 Blast - serviced by Maz and fixed by Maz in 2019

User avatar
Adam
Moderator
Posts: 11772
Joined: Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:25 pm
Location: Oswestry

Re: Deliverance Pt 11

Postby Adam » Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:32 pm

Jill Brown wrote:Hi Adam

I am a hopeful maybe. Ade is due to have a shoulder replacement op in the next 2-4 weeks, so fingers crossed. I was going to give it a miss this year but have been persuaded by the girls to come if I can. I have booked the Friday off already so if I am there I will be arriving on a Friday. I will let you know for definite as soon as I can xx


'give it a miss'?.........wash your mouth out😀
If your dreams don't scare you, they are not big enough.

User avatar
barney
Posts: 3707
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:10 pm
Current ride: Buell ulysses
Location: Telford

Re: Deliverance Pt 11

Postby barney » Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:52 am

Adam wrote:
DaveH wrote:If it isn't raining I'll pop down on the bike for the day on Saturday

I hope it's a bike with a motor Dave. I don't think the girls could cope with the thought of sweaty lycra lOl lOl

I’m sure the girls ( well those with medical training ) would act with respect and all good intentions , and take Dave to their medical tent ( read Hospitality ) for some general pain relief ( alcohol ) before carrying out a detailed check-up to make sure EVERTHING is ok :shock:
Buell Ulysses XB12X 06/08

User avatar
delw
Posts: 556
Joined: Thu May 07, 2009 11:53 am
Current ride: BMW F900 XR
Location: Leeds

Re: Deliverance Pt 11

Postby delw » Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:38 pm

:rotfl:
He could be there for some time.

Child sitter issues at the mo' so could be me on my tod coming down Fri or near dammit the whole family.
Buell owners should be committed (but not for life) ;-)

DaveH
Posts: 1354
Joined: Thu May 07, 2009 9:27 pm
Current ride: XB12s,S1WL, Triumph
Location: Glossop in't th'hills

Re: Deliverance Pt 11

Postby DaveH » Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:44 pm

barney wrote:
Adam wrote:
DaveH wrote:If it isn't raining I'll pop down on the bike for the day on Saturday

I hope it's a bike with a motor Dave. I don't think the girls could cope with the thought of sweaty lycra lOl lOl

I’m sure the girls ( well those with medical training ) would act with respect and all good intentions , and take Dave to their medical tent ( read Hospitality ) for some general pain relief ( alcohol ) before carrying out a detailed check-up to make sure EVERTHING is ok :shock:


Ooer. I can feel my bottom lip quivering. I may be staying in washing my hair that Saturday :uhoh:

User avatar
barney
Posts: 3707
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:10 pm
Current ride: Buell ulysses
Location: Telford

Re: Deliverance Pt 11

Postby barney » Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:56 pm

DaveH wrote:
barney wrote:
Adam wrote:
DaveH wrote:If it isn't raining I'll pop down on the bike for the day on Saturday

I hope it's a bike with a motor Dave. I don't think the girls could cope with the thought of sweaty lycra lOl lOl

I’m sure the girls ( well those with medical training ) would act with respect and all good intentions , and take Dave to their medical tent ( read Hospitality ) for some general pain relief ( alcohol ) before carrying out a detailed check-up to make sure EVERTHING is ok :shock:


Ooer. I can feel my bottom lip quivering. I may be staying in washing my hair that Saturday :uhoh:

as for that "bottom lip quivering"
I’m sure the nurse will have some soothing cream for that :yup:
Buell Ulysses XB12X 06/08

User avatar
Jill Brown
Nanny Brown
Posts: 6166
Joined: Sat May 23, 2009 10:22 pm
Location: Portsmouth, UK

Re: Deliverance Pt 11

Postby Jill Brown » Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:36 pm

Adam wrote:
Jill Brown wrote:Hi Adam

I am a hopeful maybe. Ade is due to have a shoulder replacement op in the next 2-4 weeks, so fingers crossed. I was going to give it a miss this year but have been persuaded by the girls to come if I can. I have booked the Friday off already so if I am there I will be arriving on a Friday. I will let you know for definite as soon as I can xx


'give it a miss'?.........wash your mouth out😀

Luv ya matey xx fingers crossed I will be there. Xx
Valencia Orange XB12Scg - serviced by Maz 2018
Black P3 Blast - serviced by Maz and fixed by Maz in 2019

User avatar
Fat Crip
Posts: 1312
Joined: Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:50 pm
Current ride: Can-Am V-twin
Location: Biggar, Scotland

Re: Deliverance Pt 11

Postby Fat Crip » Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:50 pm

We plan to arrive late Thursday if that’s not too early! Obviously we’re pretty self contained.
Insomniacs of the world unite, you've nothing to lose but your sleep!

User avatar
Adam
Moderator
Posts: 11772
Joined: Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:25 pm
Location: Oswestry

Re: Deliverance Pt 11

Postby Adam » Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:20 am

Fat Crip wrote:We plan to arrive late Thursday if that’s not too early! Obviously we’re pretty self contained.
I've always had you down as a bit of an extrovert, Eric :shock: lOl lOl
If your dreams don't scare you, they are not big enough.


Return to “Events and Rides”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot] and 2 guests