It is currently 25 Apr 2024 02:00

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: 07 Jun 2009 18:10 

The tarted up Sportster is rather nice 8-) I'm not calling it an XR, it simply isn't anything like the most successful race bike of all time. It'd be even nicer if a 4yr old hadn't made the exhaust hanger :roll:

PostPosted: 07 Jun 2009 20:28 

Current ride: 2 Buells + 3 Guzzis
Adam - the owner of the **1200 apologised for the state of his 'homemade' exhaust hanger. He'd fitted jacked up suspension units and was waiting for a more professional looking hanger to be made. That Remus sounded glorious though :P...

Claire - I'll raid my piggy bank :ill: and buy you a coffee at the next Squires meet on Thursday 18th June.

www.ukbuellgroup.co.uk

PostPosted: 07 Jun 2009 20:42 

CJ wrote:
Adam - the owner of the **1200 apologised for the state of his 'homemade' exhaust hanger. He'd fitted jacked up suspension units and was waiting for a more professional looking hanger to be made. That Remus sounded glorious though :P...

Claire - I'll raid my piggy bank :ill: and buy you a coffee at the next Squires meet on Thursday 18th June.

You should've made him stand outside your office and then caned him for such an offensive bit of fabrication :lol:

PostPosted: 09 Jun 2009 16:12 

Tigs wrote:
It was lovely to see Sheepy again and his new toy. Always a pleasure to buy you a coffee CJ ( I cant bear the kicked puppy whimper when you're cuppaless ;) :lol: ). You didnt notice my cunning plan to foil your seagull luring did you :twisted:

Thanks Claire, got back last night from my Dartford-Hove-Kings Lynn 550 mile round trip that began Sunday aft. :( and I'm 'Black Laquered'! So I'm really glad the weather was good and I got a chance to nip over to Squires in the morning to see you guys. Love the CBF and the leathers 8-) CJ's Breva's a beaut and we all grudgingly appreciated the Hardley XR :oooops:

Off on me jols on Friday so have a great and safe ride up in Cumbria all. See ya soon.

XB12R
S1 Lightning 'Maz'd'
X1 Millenium