It is currently 29 Mar 2024 15:31

All times are UTC

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2021 21:04 

Current ride: Buell S1 Lightning
Quick review of Motorcycle Live at the NEC which we visited on Saturday....It was pants.

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2021 22:16 

Current ride: X1 2001
:rotfl: :yup:

PostPosted: 06 Dec 2021 09:08 

Current ride: Buell ulysses
Thank you for your review , bet you go down a storm on trip adviser :hehe:
haven’t been to any for a while, they all feel to commercial these days , get you in ,get your money as many ways as possible , parking , entrance fee, program booklet, overinflated prices for refreshments , tea , coffee and snacks .

PostPosted: 06 Dec 2021 12:50 

Current ride: Buell S1 Lightning
No, it's not the "commercial" issues that I was not happy with. Three halls as usual but way wider walkways for covid reasons I assume, which meant less display space on stands, so less motorcycles on each stand and the only manufacturers who seemed to have made a real effort were the Chinese based or linked producers. There were also way less trader stalls. On a personal note Moto Guzzi did not have a presence at all, which is odd considering they launched the new V100 at EICMA Milan recently. This show came back not with a bang but a rather half hearted raspberry. Being a mug I'll be back next year.

PostPosted: 06 Dec 2021 22:35 

Current ride: S1W,S2T,1125CR
Think I've only missed one since 1975 and have worked at a lot of them. Still love it and really look forward to them. Going up tomorrow, blagged a free trade ticket, free parking for bikes and downloaded the programme online. Even the lateral flow test was free from the government lOl . Few new bikes I want to see, might have a spin on an electric bicycle, have a date with Maria Costello and bullshit with loads of friends, trade acquaintances and old customers. Life is what you make it 8-)

Steve